Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in Denver, Colorado

Service Centers and Repairs

Brakes Plus

2.0 (47 reviews)
    • www.brakesplus.com

"Cheyenne location. i took my truck in for an oil change. they called me at 4pm to say the truck was almost ready and that there was wear on the brakes, duh... i asked when it would be ready and they said by 6pm. i got there..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.maaco.com

"I had several car parts painted in February at a shop in Westland MI, had to have the hood redone and it still isn't the best, but I can live with it. I moved to Kansas City and noticed the paint is peeling off of the rear bumper..."

Read All 834 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (394 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"I need my replacement part. This was 6 months ago with no contact. A piece was broken on insulation and a replacement part was suppose to be ordered. And no contact number. Bad"

Read All 1041 reviews Customer Service

Meineke

1.5 (273 reviews)
    • www.meineke.com

"All they did was change the oil. They did not rotate the tires as they claimed on the invoice. They also did not check the tire pressure.
    I was watching from the lobby and did not see them doing anything thatD involved the tires."

Read All 676 reviews Customer Service

Grease Monkey

1.6 (86 reviews)
    • www.greasemonkeyintl.com

"WORST customer service I have ever had in my life!!! They lie and lie about everything thing. they take advantage of young girls by over charging and not doing what was committed to. Extreme lack of communication, I was told when..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Midas

1.6 (466 reviews)
    • www.midas.com

"I took my car in for an oil change, now it is leaking oil and smoking and leaking antifreeze.e......"

Read All 880 reviews Customer Service

Big O Tires

1.6 (188 reviews)
    • www.bigotires.com

"Manager could not evaluate tire so automatically had to buy new tires
    I had tire failure on the highway, it turned in to a life threatening situation so very concerning. I would like to know why tire failed. The cashier thought he..."

Read All 412 reviews Customer Service

Pep Boys

1.8 (441 reviews)
    • www.pepboys.com

"Called the and spoke with the manager Daryl. I asked for a tire balance and rotation. He was very nice and said "come on in, I can do it right now". I was there in less than 10 minutes. He and his saleman were in chairs talking to..."

Read All 1446 reviews Customer Service

Les Schwab Tire Centers

1.9 (198 reviews)
    • www.lesschwab.com

"I went to Les Schawb to get a free repair of my tire, which had a screw in it. They told me that they couldnt repair it and that the tire needed to be replaced. The screw was a small one, and not on a side, but directly in the..."

Read All 725 reviews Customer Service

Just Brakes

1.4 (54 reviews)
    • www.justbrakes.com

"I came into just brakes to have my brake checked because I was putting a lot of pressure on my brakes to stop. The mechanic could not tell me what Was going on with my brakes. So I looked at my brake and saw that the pads was ok..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service