Browse Rentals Companies in Denver, Colorado

Rentals

Advantage Rent A Car

1.6 (263 reviews)
    • www.advantage.com

"I had a reservation for a 24 hr period in Orlando. I showed up at the Orland Int'l Airport as instructed to pick up my rental car. EXCEPT, the company was NOT located there. After 20 min of confusion, I found the company was..."

Read All 608 reviews Customer Service

Payless Car Rental

1.4 (263 reviews)
    • www.paylesscar.com

"In April I paid $363.98 for a car I was picking up on June 7th and the receipt said no charge when I pick up the car, but when I picked up the car they charged me another $564.33 and wouldn't even look at my paid receipt. The car..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fox Rent A Car

1.7 (156 reviews)
    • www.foxrentacar.com

"Lying to costumer and over charging
    I rent a car paid for it and when I got to the renta car place she said the she got no more cars size the I wanted she said that to and other couple to and then she rent us next size up and charg..."

Read All 444 reviews Customer Service

Hertz

1.5 (429 reviews)
    • www.hertz.com

"The customer service is worst in Alexandria LA , I have been renting cars since three months every time i have asked for a car to be exchanged i have been given a dirty car and i have been charged more and the staff are very rude..."

Read All 934 reviews Customer Service

TO: DOLLAR RENT A CAR
    SUBJECT: JUNE 8-JUNE 14, 2021 RAC IN PHILADELPHIA
    DEAR DOLLAR:
    > THIS WAS THE WORST RAC I'VE EVER HAD AND...I'VE HAD THOUSANDS
    > I'M RETIRED BUT STILL [UNFORTUNATELY]..."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service

Enterprise Rent A Car

1.8 (919 reviews)
    • www.enterprise.com

"I rented a suv in Memphis tn and there was a chip in the windshield that wasnt noted on the initial inspection now Im trying to be charged for it. I spoke to claims and the lady told me it would be taken care of. I got a call from..."

Read All 2146 reviews Customer Service

Thrifty Car Rental

1.6 (219 reviews)
    • www.thrifty.com

"arrived yesterday night to Miami Airtport (7,30pm)and the office was closed. I had to rent a car in another facility (Budget) I made the reservation with carrentals. confirmation J791189****"

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Center

1.7 (550 reviews)
    • www.rentacenter.com

"Unable to get in touch with the corporate office. Waiting since the beginning of Covid to have my couch replaced. Now told since I have paid it off it will not get replaced."

Read All 1889 reviews Customer Service

Avis

1.6 (246 reviews)
    • www.avis.com

"Rental Agreement: U61904****
    Ama harbiden darlanıyorum siz napıyorsunuz gene karttan para çekmişisiniz kardeşim kartı verdik canınız sıkılınca çekiyorsunuz nerde depozito nerde çekilen onca para. Arabayı kullanan ların parasını da..."

Read All 584 reviews Customer Service

Budget Rent A Car

1.5 (374 reviews)
    • www.budget.com

"They counted the days the location was closed and that I should pay for that. The rental agreement was for May 27,28 &;;; 29. But they charged me for 30, 31 and 1st of June. 30th was a Sunday, 31st a Monday and a public..."

Read All 659 reviews Customer Service