Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Denver, Colorado

Jewelry and Accessories

Precision Time

1.9 (5 reviews)
    • www.precisiontimeco.com

"I discovered tonight the store is completely gone. The watch I brought at Christmas is too large. I want to exchange or get my money back. What should I do? ..........Carmen S"

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Piercing Pagoda

1.8 (145 reviews)
    • www.pagoda.com

"Janet at the Appleton Wisc tay away from sstore attempted to pierce my 6 year old granddaughters ears. She marked her ears and the first ear was a disaster. She majorly missed the mark and got the gun stuck in her ear. It took..."

Read All 265 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Otticanet

2.5 (67 reviews)
    • www.otticanet.com

"I still havent received my order yet. I ordered my glasses over a month ago and I still didnt get it."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Nikola Valenti Jewelry

1.6 (42 reviews)
    • www.nikolavalenti.com

"Please cancel subscription to Nikola Valenti Jewelry. Did not like having to pay for postage to return jewelry."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Liquidation Channel

3.1 (114 reviews)
    • www.liquidationchannel.com

"I shop a LC. I am not rich., so most of my purchases are under $20.00 i have received pendants and the chains were tangled. I think they could secure them better, however all the handling and banging around from shipping..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (353 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"Two terrible experiences in row, thought the first one was unfortunate situation and purchase second time, still waiting for weeks...Never again"

Read All 489 reviews Customer Service

Jewelry Room

3.2 (134 reviews)
    • www.jewelryroom.com

"Received a ring I did not order from Jewelryroom. on contacting them I was asked to return the item and I would be refunded.
    It cost me $25 dollars to return it but when I asked for a reimbursement I was told that I could only get..."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

Jared

1.7 (217 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"I have never been more DISSATISFIED with my purchases than I am with Jared!! What a frustrating experience!! I have spent over 12,000 dollars there over 5 years and STILL have yet to see my LEVIAN CERTIFICATES!! I have expressed..."

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"Helzberg Diamonds is not a quality place, they are so proud of their diamonds, necklaces. The products do not move or sell, I was not surprised by their high prices. But I was surprised they had so many rings, necklaces. The..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Fast Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs

1.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.fastfix.com

"I took a watch to be repaired the employee was sleeping and not helpful"

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service