Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Denver, Colorado

Jewelry and Accessories

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (374 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I bought a beautiful Le Vian Chocolate Diamond engagement ring from a friend whose engagement did not work out. The retail price of this ring was over $3K. I brought it in to the Kay Jewelers location at 644 Friendly Center Rd, Un..."

Read All 1057 reviews Customer Service

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (757 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"I am not unhappy with the product I received. I am dismayed because my credit card was being charged a $14.95 monthly fee. When I called to inquire, I was told this was a monthly membership fee and that when I first ordered, I..."

Read All 1613 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ray Ban

1.9 (172 reviews)
    • www.ray-ban.com

"I checked order status online, when that date came I never received my glasses, for the past week Ive been calling, leaving emails and havent received any feed back. The chat that is says is a live agent isnt."

Read All 333 reviews Customer Service

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (539 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"we placed an order through their site, which we got confirmation through email. there was no update for days, and when we reached out through chat, they told that don't process order via paypal, and are in process of communicating..."

Read All 905 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.6 (194 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Placed Order going on 2 weeks ago, on the 5th. First website stated order was to be shipped on 15th. Then get message the shipping is delayed 3 days....now it's AVOIDbeen 5 days past that and still NOT SHIPPED!!! I have called..."

Read All 512 reviews Customer Service

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"These transactions took place June 29, 2021.Need to do better when it comes to debit and Credit card use. Especially when the card belongs to someone else. The bank will be contacting you about these transactions."

Read All 454 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (418 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"Thats the email I sent to them they are not responding to me even on fb insta anywhere the courier service they picked for my order is also the worst one ..very disappointed abc wants my money back
    I dont need any gift or anything..."

Read All 764 reviews Customer Service

Beyond The Rack

1.4 (58 reviews)
    • www.beyondtherack.com

"This is the order number #60000****"

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

Sunglass Hut

1.5 (110 reviews)
    • www.sunglasshut.com

"I just bought a pair of sunglasses from your Langley location. I was returning a pair (with receipt) that I received as a gift and purchased another pair. The staff person had zero customer service skills. She gave my wife and I..."

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Quay Australia

2.5 (45 reviews)
    • www.quayaustralia.com

"I ordered 2pairs of sunnies on a buy one get one free offer
    Only one pair arrived , I have emailed twice and no reply Angry"

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service