Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Denver, Colorado

Hotels and Resorts

Red Roof Inn

1.7 (325 reviews)
    • www.redroof.com

"I went in to rent a room for a week just until my house got ready and I was turned away because of the person dropping me off nobody was staying with me but they drop me off and picked me up"

Read All 481 reviews Customer Service

Rci Timeshare

1.5 (63 reviews)
    • www.rci.com

"I called in this morning to find out about a booking at Sun City and I dealt with Denzil. I told him I needed to ask my husband and confirm. Denzil followed up with an irritated tone got insolent and retorted "didnt you speak to..."

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ramada by Wyndham

1.5 (143 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"The rooms are HORRIBLE, cigarette butts on the patio roaches in the bathroom.The whole place REEKED of marijuana. The soap was hard and brittle. I Came to Fayetteville Nc for a baby shower. Im from NYC motels are better than this..."

Read All 212 reviews Customer Service

Pueblo Bonito

2.3 (51 reviews)
    • www.pueblobonito.com

"RUN....Do no give them a dime. THIS is a scam. They not only stole our money but they tried to swindle another $2000.00 from us when we did make a reservation. they cancelled our contract and are refusing to give us back the $ we..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Palace Resorts

2.6 (72 reviews)
    • www.palaceresorts.com

"Hi - in August 2020 we booked several rooms with a one night night deposit, for 7 to 13 October 2021 stay. The group was offered the below with the promotion.
    On 21 September, Ms Kenisha stated all the reservations are not eligible..."

Read All 196 reviews Customer Service

Oyo Rooms

1.5 (178 reviews)
    • www.oyorooms.com

"This was the absolute most horrible stay Ive ever had at any hotel not to mention the rooms are horribly dirty and holes in the walls everywhere but the fact that the morning of my check out at 9 AM when check out is at 11 The..."

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service

Marriott International

1.9 (46 reviews)
    • www.marriott.com

"Please take my name off your list as do not want to use your services. Do not wish to give my credit card details to what I consider unsafe"

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

Luxury Resorts Resale

• Hotels and Resorts

"for all those that were scamed by rich nelson and his people read the puerto vallarta mexico news paper from yesterday and he is in the front page. they said he comitted suicide but the wierd thing its that he stab himself on the..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Holiday Inn Express Hotels

1.6 (35 reviews)
    • www.ihg.com

"i booked a third party reservation at the holiday inn express via priceline, aka booking.com and prepaid for my hotel. when i arrived at the hotel, they refuse to let me use my card for a deposit because my identification card is..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Hampton by Hilton

1.5 (20 reviews)
    • www.hilton.com

"Wrong charge of my credit card! More than double amount was charged ! Absurd mistake, unacceptable! I stay 7 hours only, I agree to pay the whole day, $135.00, they charge me $290!!!"

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service