Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Denver, Colorado

Hotels and Resorts

Wingate By Wyndham

1.8 (73 reviews)
    • www.wingatehotels.com

"The staff was rude, and the property is poorly managed. The lobby was filled with people waiting to check in at 10 minutes until 3pm and the staff would not even begin the check-in process until the clock was exactly at 3pm. They..."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Westgate Resorts

1.9 (243 reviews)
    • www.westgateresorts.com

"My son lost his job right after we decided to buy from Westgate. We received no info, such as phone numbers in case you change your mind, or even an account number. When I finally figured out how to get hold of someone about it,..."

Read All 643 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Universal Vacation Club

1.5 (9 reviews)
    • myuvc.com

"This company is a SCAM! The workers either lie to you, give you the run around or ignore you completely! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY phone number 888-490-**** website www.universalvacationresorts.com"

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Summer Bay Resorts

1.8 (32 reviews)
    • www.summerbayresort.com

"My husband has become extremely ill, He is in Stage 5 Kidney Failure, he recently had a heart attack and when I took him to the hospital they said he is now also in Acute Liver Failure, his time is limited. So we are trying to..."

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service

Staybridge Suites

2.2 (54 reviews)
    • www.ihg.com

"My granddaughter had her 5th birthday party there this Saturday my daughter and son had to get a second room
    Next door because thats where the pool
    Was working at So kids will be kids right so 1st it was no diving in pool
    So we follo..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

Sol Melia Vacation Club

1.8 (17 reviews)
    • www.clubmelia.com

"Bought a membership In the reserve Punta Cana which is now closed . Where is my money and maintenance fees???"

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Sheraton

1.7 (64 reviews)
    • sheraton.marriott.com

"I stayed at the hotel paid everything and nothing was wrong with the room or anything but some how Im getting charged Again on my account for what reason?"

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Sandals Resorts International

1.9 (31 reviews)
    • www.sandals.com

"Well, JJ and I got a *** of a wake-up call with the Sandals Resort company. After making payments for 3 years with another couple for a February 2020 trip that never happened due to hotel being shutdown due to COVID and then movin..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Rocky Mountain Lodge and Cabins

• www.rockymountainlodge.com

"Tell me what you think?

We've had a gift certificate to stay at the Rocky Mountain Lodge and Cabins bed and breakfast in Cascade Colorado, and we have tried numerous times to book over a 2 year period with no success. How woul..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Resort Equity Marketing

1.0 (1 review)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"This company needs to be responsible for their actions! Class action anyone?
    Please respond to me so we can move forward."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service