Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Denver, Colorado

Hotels and Resorts

The Grand Mayan

2.1 (22 reviews)
    • www.thegrandmayan.com

"Months in advance I called the reservation line of Vidanta of Mayan Palace to make a reservation for me as an owner of my time share. I was informed that I first needed to pay for the year's maintenance fee of $676.79 which I did..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Silverleaf Resorts

1.8 (339 reviews)
    • www.silverleafresorts.com

"DFor over 7 years now we have been battling with a complaint against SilverLeaf Resorts/Affiliates for wrongful trade practices. They sold us resort property on false and misleading information in Texas. In addition, charges and..."

Read All 1092 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shell Vacations Club

1.5 (25 reviews)
    • www.shellvacationsclub.com

"It was an extremely hostile work environment, and we were encouraged to lie outright to the members ALL THE TIME"

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Mayan Palace

2.5 (14 reviews)
    • www.mayanpalace.com

"At our high pressured sales presentation, we were lied to about the
    completion date of our purchase. We were told it would be completed
    in one year. That was several years ago.
    We are not youngsters and probably only have a few more..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

HotelTonight

2.5 (91 reviews)
    • www.hoteltonight.com

"Lovely, my CsR was amazing! Made me feel comfortable from the beginning and went above and beyond to assist me. I booked the wrong date and had a bad experience on my trip. This call made all the difference. Definitely using them..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Grupo Mayan

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.grupomayan.com

"Everytime I try to get reservation there is some clause in the "contract" that makes me pay more. No time to read the contract when you buy. To much small print in it. Scrupulous people to deal with. Asked to get my Senior..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Days Inn

1.6 (242 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I have pictures of the filthy room the tub was dirty the pillows were dirty there was literally crap on the wall I'm talking not like dirt I'm talking actual crap on the wall the pool was full of floating hair the people next to..."

Read All 489 reviews Customer Service

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (299 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"We are platinum owners for over 19 years. I read about all the problems people have with bluegreen and I can honestly say I we have never experienced any problems. I nean none!!!!!!!!"

Read All 992 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts

1.8 (282 reviews)
    • www.wyndham.com

"Didnt receive my refund that the customer rep said the hotel agreed to Issue. This happened 9/7/2021"

Read All 579 reviews Customer Service

WoodSpring Suites

1.6 (55 reviews)
    • www.woodspring.com

"I came in this afternoon because archies did not work to our room showed showed the manager my receipt she proceeded to tell me that they were not accepting my receipt because it was not readable in her words And because I paid..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service