Browse Financial Services Companies in Denver, Colorado

Financial Services

Robinhood

1.7 (4108 reviews)
    • www.robinhood.com

"I transferred $500 from my account to Robinhood and I expressed the same day that I wanted a refund. I have yet to hear from the company and I want a full refund. I feel like Ive been scammed so beware."

Read All 9445 reviews Customer Service

USAA

1.7 (811 reviews)
    • www.usaa.com

"The first check was not made out correctly and my bank would not accept it. USAA has canceled the check and is supposed to issue another one made out correctly, but I have not heard from them or received a new check. The hail..."

Read All 1631 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Affirm

2.5 (1410 reviews)
    • www.affirm.com

"First machine after running two days had big oil leak around engine. Bought second one sme make and model same problem. Generac said they have not heard of such issues. Returned machine to walmart they would not give me refund i..."

Read All 2738 reviews Customer Service

Money Network

1.3 (812 reviews)
    • www.moneynetwork.com

"I lost my card and i cannot get through to you i tried to take $1900 out of my money network card and transfer it to my other card but it got regected and i still havent got my refund back on my money network card"

Read All 1283 reviews Customer Service

Reloadit

1.3 (356 reviews)
    • www.reloadit.com

"I have put 500 dollars in reloadit safe and now cannot get it to load onto card. I want my money"

Read All 765 reviews Customer Service

Santander Consumer Usa

1.4 (297 reviews)
    • www.santanderconsumerusa.com

"I moved from one state to another in October 2020. I needed to get my car licensed plated the DOT sent Santander the information no response. My first temporary tag expired January 2 ,2021 . I called Santander and was told that..."

Read All 1298 reviews Customer Service

Prestige Financial

1.6 (60 reviews)
    • www.myprestige.com

"I send an email but no reply.
    I can not call them because they always asked a social insurance number which he doesn't have."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service

Square

1.5 (631 reviews)
    • squareup.com

"Someone name aj willis took money from cash app without my permission! I need my money back ASAP . Ill never use cash app again they take your words and turn it around"

Read All 1245 reviews Customer Service

MoneyLion

2.0 (654 reviews)
    • www.moneylion.com

"They did not give me the opportunity to check balance. I lost my phone and wanted to know how much money I have available"

Read All 1406 reviews Customer Service

Westlake Financial Services

1.4 (161 reviews)
    • www.westlakefinancial.com

"As I was reading my youngest son contract, I noticed a repo fee added to his car loan. I am not really sure, but do finance company add this to vehicle purchases. That is some unnecessary money being added. If they had to repo a..."

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service