Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Denver, Colorado

Appliances and Electronics

Best Buy

1.8 (1452 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I received an email that order BBY01-8064****4769 was delivered on my front steps and it is not.
    Please track and deliver as scheduled.
    Awaiting your response!
    Its crazy that all you have for customer access is this pissed off email...."

Read All 3944 reviews Customer Service

Ge Appliances

1.7 (581 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"Two month old washer stopped working, called they set me up for a replacement washer delivery july22. I ordered the pedestal, delivery (July 21) to be installed with it. After waiting 4 hrs for delivery I called and spent a total..."

Read All 1523 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Action Appliance

1.3 (40 reviews)
    • actionapplianceinc.com

"Dishwasher still not fixed -- costing me more than it should have -- first diagnosis was incorrect --paid $580.00 needlessly and was still not fixed -- now they want an additional $380.00 to fix --it should have been diagnosed..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Whirlpool

1.6 (706 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"I want to speak to someone about my fridge it has rust on the front door and I only washed it with mild soap and water I've called ur company and n im not getting any results the phone numbers listed are not correct please call..."

Read All 1699 reviews Customer Service

Sony

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.sony.com

"Mi celular no funciona correctamente la Entrada donde va conectado el cargador, ya he probado varios cargadores y el problema esta en el telefono celular"

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Samsung Electronics

1.8 (292 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"They replaced my phone it should have been an unlock phone but every minute something comes up saying sim card phone is not from Verizon. What that mean?. And why it saying that. The phone also goes blank sometimes m, this is not..."

Read All 934 reviews Customer Service

Micro Center

2.3 (141 reviews)
    • www.microcenter.com

"The mouse has cracked. It is Mac book.pro. The pad on computer is shattered as I dropped a bottle on it."

Read All 305 reviews Customer Service

Shark

2.4 (591 reviews)
    • www.sharkclean.com

"I purchased a shark pet pro vacuum and from the beginning it did not work properly. Beater bar kept seizing, was within a year of purchasing and they wanted me to pay for a new one. I was so mad, they finally agreed to send me a..."

Read All 995 reviews Customer Service

Office Depot

1.6 (144 reviews)
    • www.officedepot.com

"I waited all day for OD to come pick up the extra desk that I didnt order. I only ordered one desk and got two but deliverer wouldnt take back other one. I set up a day and time for OD to come pick up extra one. They emailed they..."

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Maytag

1.5 (448 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"About three years ago we bought a Maytag clothes washer, clotheNever buys a Maytag s had dirt streaks on them and had to be brushed to be wearable. After 2 years of this nonsense, I bought another clothes washer and Maytag had..."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service