Browse Companies in Denver, Colorado

Sears

1.8 (2,608 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"Getting a human being to talk to using Google to get to Sears is absolutely impossible, it is ridiculous.
    Now, I have a reward card as identified above, trying to use it for making purchases is impossible. I have never used this ca..."

Read All 6885 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1,119 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"Want to speak with a customer service person about billing there was a banking error that is being corrected by a card company that over charged my account and I am asking for grace period to clear the matter so that the funds..."

Read All 2841 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Brakes Plus

2.0 (48 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.brakesplus.com

"I had brought my vehicle in for an alignment and to have the front end parts all tightened to spec seeing that they were all brand new shortly after going in I noticed ripped tie rod boots and took it back in at that time they..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Wells Fargo

1.5 (524 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"Just denials on credit card and personal loans. Should not be so restricted and give those opportunity especially if they have an account with Wells Fargo Bank."

Read All 1735 reviews Customer Service

Payless Car Rental

1.4 (266 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.paylesscar.com

"Not acceptable car trouble with limited resolve in a vacation with everything plan & paid. Need a better resolve"

Read All 518 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (238 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.magicjack.com

"I need to sing in to my magicJack app on my phone, it wont let me sing in, I have a new phone o cant access to it"

Read All 2737 reviews Customer Service

Kaiser Permanente

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.kaiserpermanente.org

"On phone medical record section, unable to get record of shots. Had flu shot and need proof section not showing up on phone."

Read All 547 reviews Customer Service

American Furniture Warehouse

2.1 (147 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.afw.com

"bought a high end mattress
    it has a several low and high spots
    call afw to repair or replace and sent someone out
    4 weeks later, still no word
    bad service"

Read All 257 reviews Customer Service

Fox Rent A Car

1.7 (162 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.foxrentacar.com

"I'm not complaining I want the phone # to speak to some one in Guadalajara I been trying, it tell me the business is permanently close,I want to know what's going on is true? Please call me"

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Xbox

1.8 (1,424 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.xbox.com

"all I need to know is how I can talk to someone with this issue. I haven't touched this xbox in 3 months. I work for a living. I just want to blow up some *** up and have a laugh. go on my way . instead I can't even sign on to my..."

Read All 3984 reviews Customer Service