Browse Companies in Denver, Colorado

Postmates

1.4 (4,177 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"I was waiting 3 hrs for the order and didn't receive it, but I was charged $112,38 for an order that was not delivered."

Read All 8699 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,159 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I have been patiently waiting for a package from UPS to be delivered to my residence in Louisiana 20 days ago.
    The package is still turning around the globe!
    I urgently needed the battery for my mower to cut the grass. Louisiana is..."

Read All 6161 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,634 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I ordered 3 pizzas. a Large Cheese Lovers Pizza, a Large Ham Lovers and a Large Hawaiian. The pizzas were delivered Ok but were virtually inedible. The thre3 pizza had plenty of puffy pastry but little topping, including cheese,..."

Read All 6709 reviews Customer Service

Apria

1.4 (533 reviews)
    • Health and Beauty
    • www.apria.com

"No commode delivered as orders. Please deliver as soon as possible. I need it as soon as possible. Thanks"

Read All 1188 reviews Customer Service

United Airlines

1.7 (313 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.united.com

"Had a Milwaukee flight to Chicago which was delayed cut off plane in Chicago call next terminal say that hold the plane for me because I was in a wheelchair when we got there door was closed the agent had a ticket in hand my next..."

Read All 962 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,464 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"I was pulling in the lowes parking lot when I heard a loud boom and my window
    was shattered in my car,after getting glass off me I saw that a landscaping worker
    using a weedeater in a pile of rocks had hurled a rock into my passenge..."

Read All 6907 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1,560 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"Canceled an order for an Electrolux washer and dryer due to delayed delivery from Best Buy. It has now be over 6 weeks since the order has been canceled and I have yet to receive my refund of $2159.98 plus sales tax. I have four..."

Read All 4119 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,544 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I have been waiting for my order since it was supposed to arrive on or around October 16th I have not received my order yet and I am not able to get in touch with the company"

Read All 15192 reviews Customer Service

Regency Student Housing

3.6 (17 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • www.regencystudenthousing.com

"Can I end my lease if my roommate has cats in our room illegally and I never agreed to it. I have contacted the manager SEVERAL times over the last month and have gotten no response."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,645 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"Hello,
    I purchase two leather gaming chairs for $27.00 each and I did not cancel my order my account was debt twice and i was refunded once, i still need those black and red gaming chairs for the same price that was advertised plea..."

Read All 17814 reviews Customer Service