Browse Companies in Denver, Colorado

Colorado, Denver

Centurylink

1.5 (1,834 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"I registered my phone to talk to my husband, now there is video visits so I go to sign up to find out securus put the wrong name on my acct. So I've been trying to fix thr mistake and keep getting rejected a visit, and thy can't..."

Read All 3600 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.9 (3,691 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"Hello,
    My boyfriend and I flew out for a wedding in Vegas today and it was our first time using Lyft. Our party consisted of 12 people so I downloaded Lyft as well as my boyfriend in order for us to both be able to book rides for e..."

Read All 10198 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,771 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Facebook should have a 1-800 number so customers can call. They need to be more accessible to their customers to be customer centric."

Read All 36367 reviews Customer Service

Frontier Airlines

1.5 (546 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.flyfrontier.com

"I wanted a nonstop flight. I thought that's what we paid for. Now we got to stop in Denver. Why the flight change and can't find another cheap flight from vegas. That's messed up. What if it was you ?. Didn't want to leave that..."

Read All 1021 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,242 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Someone use vodoo so I wouldn't get hired i should have been started working by now. I'm still waiting on a job I've heard nothing from anyone"

Read All 27124 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,771 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Still found no way to enter my order. Have had problems trying to enter an order before. One time it was my bank account, told to reenter my information Very irritating"

Read All 22770 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,129 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"My comcast internet phone service has been out of order for months and they refuse to send a tech out to fix the problem. I suppose this is my punishment for going to the BBB to try to get the issue resolved. These people are..."

Read All 5629 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,472 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Uber is horrible I've dealt w postmates, doordash all r horrible. I was charged 4 my order but not delivered"

Read All 12308 reviews Customer Service

King Soopers

2.6 (150 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.kingsoopers.com

"Pre pandemic the king sooper in southlands was a great store. Now, I presume it is tough to get good employees, too bad.
    Having chosen products from an end cap displaying a 2ft x 4ft sign stating price, once in the HUGE checkout li..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service