Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Transportation and Logistics

UPS

1.4 (2100 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"Package delivered to the wrong address.
    Loss of business due delay and no compensation.
    Investigations takes minimum 8 days.
    Ups could not trace who received the parcel"

Read All 6060 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2703 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"I had a package that was supposed to be signed for, I made sure to stay home and listen for a doorbell or a nock. On top of that we have a dog that barks at EVRYTHING and our doorbell is a google doorbell so it says "some one is..."

Read All 6104 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

OnTrac

1.2 (290 reviews)
    • www.ontrac.com

"I work at a senior complex (which is obvious to the drivers, I am sure) and I have already placed a complaint, and am on hold to do so again. The driver drops packages inside the door, instead of taking them to the resident's..."

Read All 434 reviews Customer Service

Werner Enterprises

1.7 (46 reviews)
    • werner.com

"Unlock truck drivers truck never received call from Accounting department to get paid Truck driver said he gave them my information but nobody never called Call number is 678873**** My name is Ricky"

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

Uship

1.6 (171 reviews)
    • www.uship.com

"The lady I just spoke to and customer Carrie was very helpful and very at all the information that I needed thanks"

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

Southern Refrigerated Transport

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.southernref.com

"This morning in IN 80-94 WB, one these jerks was so close up on a small car, that the car basically disappeared making it look like this semis tractor had flood lights on it! There were 3 other lanes open!!! This uncallex for!!!
    R1..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Estes Express Lines

1.4 (104 reviews)
    • www.estes-express.com

"Shipment was received in Tucson AZ terminal on 10 June, have not received any call for home delivery. I contacted terminal on Monday but, they said they are 1 truck behind. I really need this shipment delivered to finish remodel..."

Read All 160 reviews Customer Service

Yrc Freight

1.1 (49 reviews)
    • yrc.com

"I contracted YRC to ship 2 snowmobiles (valued at $25000) from South Dakota to Nevada. One of the machines was severely damaged. It was declined delivery and returned to the dealer to be repaired. Cost over $4100 for repairs...."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

UPS Store

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.theupsstore.com

"Supported this business from the beginning until I walked in and felt attacked about my mask.
    I had a mask on that no one has an issue with everywhere else.
    Apparently this business has a power trip and unless our mask isnt a chemic..."

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

Showtime Auto Transport

• Transportation and Logistics

"I was going to use them to ship 2 suv,s from Florida to Utah. I paid my $200.00 dollar deposit and expected them to get my vehicles on a truck. It never happended.So i cancelled and according to the contract I signed I was only..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service