Browse Telecommunications Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Telecommunications

Centurylink

1.5 (1772 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"Turned into the worst internet experience I have ever had the phone service works without any internet access terrible company"

Read All 3499 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5271 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Went thru two service reps to get a remote replaced. These people could not be more dense.
    After more than an hour of back and forth the second rep recommended a new remote (for which they charge 16$)."

Read All 13474 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Comcast

1.6 (1998 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"Can not log in in to my account, the stupid system keep messing up the whole transaction. We should not have to pay for pay our bill for comcast problem a better system"

Read All 5405 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.8 (1717 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"I am new customer of xfinity &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; my internet is not working properly, i tried to contact customer services and my call was on hold for more than 20 minutes &..."

Read All 2973 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (226 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"my name is pamela merrill, my sears kenmore broke down on may 29th, my repair guy came on june 3rd, & i paid for the repairs, was supposed to be fixed, june 4th called & reported it wasnt working, next guy came out on..."

Read All 2713 reviews Customer Service

Netflix

2.3 (853 reviews)
    • www.netflix.com

"Trying to make payment but not succeeded as every time it get failed. I had already submitted all card detail make payment method easier"

Read All 2418 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1071 reviews)
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"Too hard to get ahold of them - don't enjoy waiting on phone 15 - 20 mins. waiting to speak to customer service- called several times like that n FINALLY talk to someone after waiting again forever - shame u call to discontinue..."

Read All 2779 reviews Customer Service

TMobile

1.7 (495 reviews)
    • www.t-mobile.com

"You guys make so much Money off of people and you're so big with this conglomerate in all this money and you cannot afford to have a 24 hour customer service support for people who have their information on their phone which is..."

Read All 1360 reviews Customer Service

Hulu

2.1 (1445 reviews)
    • www.hulu.com

"They charged my account 70 dollars without my permission and going to take 3 to 5 days to get my money back! They apologize but that dont pay my bills for the next 3 to 5 days! Very unhappy!!!!"

Read All 2595 reviews Customer Service

Cricket Wireless

1.8 (561 reviews)
    • www.cricketwireless.com

"Hello,
    My moto G7 supra isn't unlocked(local network use is restricted)
    How can I activate it pls help"

Read All 1079 reviews Customer Service