Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Supermarkets and Malls

WalMart

2.2 (4558 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"The container had a broken lid and over half of the detergent spilled out . And its not cheap so if u can help me because money is tight for everyone and I live off social security and that not much money. So if u can help me I..."

Read All 10483 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3261 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"I am a handicap veteran and can not walk around the store without a handicap cart which the ones in midland suck they are broken and they dont have enough for customers three is not enough.i have complained to every manager to no..."

Read All 6597 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sears

1.9 (2524 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Sear came out to do a maintenance check on my freezer that went out a couple of days before they arrived. I lost food. The technician was from a third party. The freezer need freon that wasn't uses anymore. That technician put in..."

Read All 6735 reviews Customer Service

Conns

1.7 (536 reviews)
    • www.conns.com

"Manger on 8888 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, La. 70815 has not been truthful with me about picking up a brand new unit still in box..They sent tech to measure twice. who say to come and pick unit up. I have been giving the run around..."

Read All 1015 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1468 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"I was at the Home Depot in Fargo,ND Tuesday afternoon. As I was walking down the isle an employee come out of an isle of the plumbing section and cut me off. He saw me,almost ran into me..He said nothing,no excuse me,I'm..."

Read All 3202 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (997 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"You didn't refund on my two recent purchases.
    1. Order number #906796****752 5/11 Refund invoice number 700810**** Total amount $6.03
    2. Order number #906783****587 3/19 Refund invoice number 694317**** Total amount $10.44
    I didn't r..."

Read All 2908 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (876 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"The problem is not so much with Sams but with their shipper, Fedex. For 4 days my package was going to be delivered that day and after 3 days of delivery pending on the fedex website it finally showed delivered. But not to me...."

Read All 2090 reviews Customer Service

Kohls

2.3 (1036 reviews)
    • www.kohls.com

"Hi
    My order status says cancelled despite the fact I didn't cancelled.
    Where is my order
    Order #616101****
    Arleta"

Read All 2164 reviews Customer Service

JCPenney

2.3 (744 reviews)
    • www.jcpenney.com

"Ordered 5/28 paid $12.95 expedited delivery. It is 6/18 and I have not received order. Contacted 6/9 and they told me they wont issue credit until merchandise is returned. I cant return it if I dont receive it!!!!!"

Read All 1994 reviews Customer Service

Costco

2.6 (725 reviews)
    • www.costco.com

"Hello,
    On May 26, 2021 I purchased a brand new Whirlpool dishwasher from your website Costco.com. Upon my order completion I was informed via automated service that my Product Delivery/Installation would take place on June 7, 2021...."

Read All 1697 reviews Customer Service