Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Panera Bread

2.5 (1648 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"First time at Panera Bread..... also my last. "Steak and Cheese" sandwich had a small trace of meat and cheese. An Arby's beef and cheddar gives you about 4 times the meat and cheese for 2 bucks less. The "soup" was nothing but..."

Read All 2664 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (675 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"New rules to get an omelet or pay for the food. Your omelet maker lost out on $3 in tips because I had to go through my waitress to order omelet for my wife my caretaker and for me. Your policy upset my stomach gave me a headache..."

Read All 1349 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (557 reviews)
    • www.dennys.com

"Ordered a slam, pancakes were cold - would not melt the butter on top. Hash Browns were sort of warm but not really nice. Never asked if things are okay. Restroom filthy - not cleaned properly for months. Please see pics. Please..."

Read All 1228 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.4 (1209 reviews)
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"While theres little direct research into the benefits of hot versus cold water, drinking hot water is considered safe, and can be a good way to make sure you stay hydrated throughout the day. So what is the science behind..."

Read All 2108 reviews Customer Service

Red Robin

2.4 (576 reviews)
    • www.redrobin.com

"We had terrible service when we arrived to pick up our online order. We were told to wait for about 10 minutes, but we waited about half an hour outside, then when we received our order we were missing two burgers. They then..."

Read All 943 reviews Customer Service

Papa Murphys

2.8 (99 reviews)
    • www.papamurphys.com

"The employees at 72nd st. In Tacoma are the worst customer service employees I have ever dealt with..........................................................."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Chilis

2.3 (977 reviews)
    • www.chilis.com

"Ordered two dishes from chillis got home. The chicken was spoilt between both plates. Called to speak with manager and the person Jay that was on the phone was rude and kept calling me sweetie and yelling saying he wasnt going to..."

Read All 1593 reviews Customer Service

Schlotzskys

2.2 (326 reviews)
    • www.schlotzskys.com

"Wrong order and rude employee. Fire that employee. She has no business in customer service if any kind."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service

Qdoba

2.2 (212 reviews)
    • www.qdoba.com

"Ordered food online and got charged
    2 times. When I arrived at the place they simply told me that I have to pay again and that they did not receive my order. I showed them my receipt but the employees and manager was very rude and..."

Read All 332 reviews Customer Service

Noodles And Company

2.3 (140 reviews)
    • www.noodles.com

"Today I made a purchase and Noodles And Company, and I received the wrong order. The manager gave me a refund, but in my line of work I'm not allowed to leave the house I do hospice, which is why I placed an order for delivery. I..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service