Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Service Centers and Repairs

Pep Boys

1.8 (441 reviews)
    • www.pepboys.com

"Called the and spoke with the manager Daryl. I asked for a tire balance and rotation. He was very nice and said "come on in, I can do it right now". I was there in less than 10 minutes. He and his saleman were in chairs talking to..."

Read All 1446 reviews Customer Service

Brakes Plus

2.0 (47 reviews)
    • www.brakesplus.com

"Cheyenne location. i took my truck in for an oil change. they called me at 4pm to say the truck was almost ready and that there was wear on the brakes, duh... i asked when it would be ready and they said by 6pm. i got there..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Discount Tire

2.1 (352 reviews)
    • www.discounttire.com

"Still no help! Thanks someone used the credit on my card and I have not been reimbursed for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 722 reviews Customer Service

Midas

1.6 (468 reviews)
    • www.midas.com

"I took my vehicle in for an oil change now it is smoking and leaking oil and leaking antifreeze....."

Read All 882 reviews Customer Service

Meineke

1.5 (273 reviews)
    • www.meineke.com

"All they did was change the oil. They did not rotate the tires as they claimed on the invoice. They also did not check the tire pressure.
    I was watching from the lobby and did not see them doing anything thatD involved the tires."

Read All 676 reviews Customer Service

Just Brakes

1.4 (54 reviews)
    • www.justbrakes.com

"I came into just brakes to have my brake checked because I was putting a lot of pressure on my brakes to stop. The mechanic could not tell me what Was going on with my brakes. So I looked at my brake and saw that the pads was ok..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Firestone Complete Auto Care

1.7 (401 reviews)
    • www.firestonecompleteautocare.com

"Car broke down- had alternator replaced- had car towed to different garage- said it is an alternator problem. Called Firestone to check warranty info - calling over an hour- no one answers the phone!"

Read All 830 reviews Customer Service

Easycare

1.4 (75 reviews)
    • www.easycare.com

"I have the Total Care plan and brought my car in for regular maintenance a couple of months after purchase. The technicians said that the head gasket broke causing the cylinders to warp. No engine lights ever went on (confirmed..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Big O Tires

1.6 (188 reviews)
    • www.bigotires.com

"Manager could not evaluate tire so automatically had to buy new tires
    I had tire failure on the highway, it turned in to a life threatening situation so very concerning. I would like to know why tire failed. The cashier thought he..."

Read All 412 reviews Customer Service

Valvoline Instant Oil Change

1.6 (116 reviews)
    • vioc.com

"Ruin my car added 3 extra quarts of oil and refuse to fix my car. Called corporate no help don't ever use them."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service