Browse Insurance Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Insurance

Allstate

1.5 (385 reviews)
    • www.allstate.com

"My car was hit while I was in emergency at St. Joseph hospital on 06/16/2021. I called Allstate customer serve...WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!! The rep. could not comprehend English, rude, standoffish and self-absorbed. Her..."

Read All 802 reviews Customer Service

Tricare

1.5 (220 reviews)
    • www.tricare.mil

"I referred 9 APR 2018. My retirement letter was dated 3 Jul 2019. 1 year 3 months after I retired. After repeated call to ARPC, DEERS, visits to pass and ID and could not get a retired ID because it still had me as active reserve...."

Read All 365 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shelter Insurance

1.9 (61 reviews)
    • www.shelterinsurance.com

"Difficulty getting to an agent. Everything on the phone system is oriented to auto insurance."

Read All 166 reviews Customer Service

Safeco Insurance

1.4 (146 reviews)
    • www.safeco.com

"They don't help for *** just take ur money and that's it I would not recommend safeco for shit....I've tried to contact my agent no help then call got disconnected wow not on me Farmers and All-State is more pricey but honest and..."

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service

GEICO

1.5 (682 reviews)
    • www.geico.com

"Excellent service nothing more to say. Happppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp"

Read All 1363 reviews Customer Service

Gallagher Bassett

1.1 (298 reviews)
    • www.gallagherbassett.com

"Hurt at work. Contact G.B to find out my rights are. Adjuster just mocked me. And they constantly avoid sending injured employees for medical attention needed. They avoid phone calls and E-mails sent to the adjusters. They dont..."

Read All 788 reviews Customer Service

Fred Loya Insurance

1.8 (158 reviews)
    • www.fredloya.com

"There is no reason why I cannot contact/get in touch with 24 hour Road side assistance after 7!!! Imagine a pregnant mother stuck on the freeway trying to make it home and cannot receive any assistance!!! NO none of the 3 phone..."

Read All 538 reviews Customer Service

Esurance

1.4 (75 reviews)
    • www.esurance.com

"I have a 2004 Lincoln LS that was parked in the garage during the covid lockdown. A rat got into the wiring and damaged it. I reported it to the claims office and took it to a local garage. They tested the car and agreed that it..."

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service

Cigna

1.3 (156 reviews)
    • www.cigna.com

"My son passed away unexpectedly in April. I've been off of work since then, have only received two checks. There is no sense of urgency when helping customers, the lack of follow up, communication and feelings of getting the run..."

Read All 426 reviews Customer Service

Bristol West Insurance

1.7 (143 reviews)
    • www.bristolwest.com

"On 5/15/21 a vehicle backed into the side of my vehicle in the parking lot of a Red Roof hotel in Tempe. I exchanged info with the at fault driver whom is insured by Bristolwest by the name of William shaban driving a 2003 ford..."

Read All 347 reviews Customer Service