Browse Household Services Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Household Services

Sears Home Services

1.3 (1080 reviews)
    • www.searshomeservices.com

"Terrible. Inconsiderate. Came three times and fixed nothing. Not only that caused more problems that were not originally in existence I. My home. Terrible"

Read All 2127 reviews Customer Service

Gutter Helmet Of The Pikes Peak Region

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.gutterhelmetcoloradosprings.com

"Gutter Helmet's customer service is next-to-nothing in Colorado Springs. They promptly make appointments if you are BUYING their product, but if you have any issues once the product is installed, they NEVER respond. I purchased..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Blind Scapes

• www.blindscapesnm.com

"(Continued) to get their money back. Did you ever stop to think If Lisa used moral values with her business this blog wouldn't be here? These people want resolution to a problem they didn't cause... I am sorry for the loss of..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

The Heat Depot

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • myheatdepot.com

"discovered that duct work in the attic was not connected and needed additional work. Cannot contact because there is not a working telephone number. not use a company"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Mr Handyman

1.3 (26 reviews)
    • www.mrhandyman.com

"Hired Mr. Handyman to complete minor repairs - replace a dimmer switch, attached door to lazy susan cabinet, tub water works stopper and sink pop up stopper. Also install smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
    The repair man could no..."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

American Home Shield

1.4 (2152 reviews)
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"they added freeon and new motor my mom cant take this heat has heart issues other problems we all 3 have medical issues been out since sunday should I get a hotel this is not safe"

Read All 3747 reviews Customer Service

Watch Repair USA

1.0 (13 reviews)
    • www.watchrepairsusa.com

"I sent my watch to be repaired and had to call for almost 2 months - after I paid them - to speak to anyone. I was not "allowed" to speak to the manager by the customer service reps (who were horrible) I finally received my watch..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Warranty Direct

1.6 (34 reviews)
    • www.warrantydirect.com

"I have an aftermarket warranty on my 2006 Buick Lucerne and made a claim because my alternator gave out. This would have been an easy enough fix for me however since I had the warranty with a $100 deductible and free towing, I..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Stanley Warranty

1.1 (36 reviews)
    • www.stanleywarranty.com

"Stanley Warranty does not pay claims or answer their phone lines. I was wondering how to cancel and get a refund on my policy SP17354 for Christine Easling? I had one claim for an oil change which took 4 months to pay. I am won..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Snuggle

1.7 (24 reviews)
    • www.snuggle.com

"Never received order they took my money and ran I have not received any kind of information regarding my items they keep giving me the same runaround about COVID-19 and thats why its taking so long its been two months and not one..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service