Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Hotels and Resorts

Westgate Resorts

1.9 (238 reviews)
    • www.westgateresorts.com

"Charged more at check in than what email stated. No coffee makers in our room #425 waited at least 25 min each day to purchase coffee at Fortuna. No ice machines working on floors. Frozen custard machines down entire stay. No serv..."

Read All 636 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1240 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"Late night my key card wouldn't work for my room, so I went to the office and the office we empty. Nobody was there, it was dark in the office...I waited in the cold for over 2 hours until finally the manager showed up ."

Read All 1942 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Econo Lodge

1.6 (163 reviews)
    • www.econolodge.com

"I booked 2 rooms for 4/22-4/25 2021 and was contacted the week before my stay that the hotel would not be open. Due to a plumbing issue and their inability to get the repairs completed they cancelled my reservations. I checked my..."

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

Shell Vacations Club

1.6 (23 reviews)
    • www.shellvacationsclub.com

"I had to cancel a vacation and wanted to rebook to a different date to meet up with family. Unfortunately my points were not put back, so I could not rebook. After contacting Shell Vacations, their IT said they will look into it..."

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (385 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I was not given the room setting reserved. My bedding had not been changed. Facilitys floors filthy."

Read All 643 reviews Customer Service

Knights Inn

1.4 (177 reviews)
    • www.knightsinn.com

"This place. Is disgusting. Got destroyed from bed bug bites I asked for my bathroom light to be changed the hole week I stayed there. The lady in the morning that works the front desk is a *** Treated me like garbage spoke to me..."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Vida Vacations

2.4 (103 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"Thank you, all is fine. All is fine, no problems. Thank you, all is fine, no problems. Thank you.
    Ok."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Travelsmart Vip Club

3.0 (212 reviews)
    • www.tsvipclub.com

"What is going on? I paid off my 2019 contract (#16037 - $6,800.00) and we just upgraded my PREMIUM contract(#10967 - $29,199.00) in July 2019. Everything was going good aside from all those FRAUDULENT request to buy my un-expiring..."

Read All 357 reviews Customer Service

Super 8

1.6 (215 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"No internet and the manager is been a *** to us and she won't refund my money. She said I can't help you with the internet and in the contract it states that we will have all the services also the t.v doesn't work either."

Read All 349 reviews Customer Service

Silverleaf Resorts

1.8 (332 reviews)
    • www.silverleafresorts.com

"Besides the extra fees, I have been trying to book a reservation for 2 days, the portal never works correctly unless you are trying to make a payment, I keep trying to use the portal it keeps saying Oops There's some sort of..."

Read All 1084 reviews Customer Service