Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Category
Clear
Clear all filters
Colorado, Colorado Springs
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

LabCorp

1.7 (860 reviews)
    • www.labcorp.com

"I was told that they took my insurance. Then after testing was done, told that oops they didnt. Then charged me $1500.00 for simple blood test. Predatory practices during a pandemic is immoral. Filed a complaint with state."

Read All 1525 reviews Customer Service

American Medical Response

1.4 (104 reviews)
    • www.amr.net

"RE: Trip #493-108****8-00 Cathie Johnson Date 02/17/2021 Trip from Olympia, WA to Seattle, WA
    This is to let you know that there is an appeal pending regarding the coverage of insurance by Uniform Medical Plan for Cathie A. Johnson..."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lifestyle Lift

2.0 (44 reviews)
    • www.lifestylelift.com

"I am experiencing tightening under my chin/throat area. It feels like a "cramping" and I feel like I'm choking and my ears hurt."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Home Instead

1.8 (26 reviews)
    • www.homeinstead.com

"First visit called out day of. Supervisor came. Second visit, all good. Third visit, called out day of, said can't make it Have a nice day. ,Do not hire"

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Davita

1.8 (307 reviews)
    • www.davita.com

"Time and time again I have told. A staff member she cannot wear strong perfume in a medical center as also Northwell health who is Davita partner also has said. The FA has instructed Corell that she cannot wear this perfume..."

Read All 486 reviews Customer Service

Csl Plasma

2.1 (573 reviews)
    • www.cslplasma.com

"All I ever had wasntt a high pulse and wasn't rechecked today . The staff are rude and treat me differently"

Read All 877 reviews Customer Service

Southern Cross Dental

• Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"they were reay nice to me too!,IN the beginning,RUSHED me through in the name of XMas(even tho,,/y house was gone do to Waldo fire).and It eneded up,,the $2000 dentures STILL FALL OUT OF MY FACE ON STAGE!! & SPEAKING..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Quest Diagnostics

1.8 (364 reviews)
    • www.questdiagnostics.com

"On June 11, 2021, I went to the office located at 12709 Toepperwein Live Oak, TX. I had and appointment at 245 PM. I was told that the Dr. have not send the paperwork to them. I was going to call my daughter to find out the Dr nam..."

Read All 585 reviews Customer Service

Premium White

• www.premiumwhite.no

"I have also been ripped off by this company, they advertise a free trial which is not free. They make out you will only pay p&p then they cahrge you all sorts of money and take it out your bank account without authorisation. Do..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Pharmazone Labs

• www.pharmazonelabs.net

"I ordered a free trial of the Stimulax strips from Nimbus. I clearly stated that I did not want to enroll in any other services outside of the free order. I got this as *** gift for a friend. The *** was on me. The..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service