Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Furniture and Decor

American Furniture Warehouse

2.1 (139 reviews)
    • www.afw.com

"I want to buy a gift card to AFW. I am D60 miles away from the nearest store. This idiot company only sells gift cards in their stores - not at all online.1. How stupid is that? They are missing $$$ in sales. 2nd, is the company..."

Read All 245 reviews Customer Service

Furniture Row

2.7 (173 reviews)
    • www.furniturerow.com

"We ordered and paid in full for a leather couch and loveseat and end tables in February of this year, received couch and loveseat 2 weeks later than promised, no big deal except that the loveseat is all jacked up. Nothing on it li..."

Read All 330 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aarons

2.6 (859 reviews)
    • www.aarons.com

"Im not even a client of arrons I maid one payment for a freind and they seem to think that give them the right to swipe my card again my attorney is gonna be involved now if they do it again Im pressing charges today"

Read All 2243 reviews Customer Service

Sofa Mart

1.9 (54 reviews)
    • www.furniturerow.com

"Sir I order sofa bed and payment also done but there is no notification from sofa mart .I send many massage to sofa mart but there agents are not available in 24 hrs .now I want my money back or sofa bed"

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Wayfair

2.6 (1656 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.com

"Watfair is the worst company I have dealt with. Ordered a bed which came with an incomplete frame and a dirty mattress. Stuff happens, I get it.... But after 4 attempts to fix this I could not get them to pick up the full return...."

Read All 2803 reviews Customer Service

IKEA

1.8 (420 reviews)
    • www.ikea.com

"HappyThe frostig BCF226/64 INTERGR /VKA W THE DOOR IS BOOKER
    I was cleaning the door and it dropped down and I can not found the door only by ikea"

Read All 1066 reviews Customer Service

Freedom Furniture And Electronics

1.9 (2 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor

"Well I have purchased many items from freedom and now that someone else is running it, it's a piece of crappie I wouldn't recommend no one to them anymoreanymore since they open in Jacksonville FL I have been a customer but now..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Willhite Furniture

• Furniture and Decor

"We bought a sofa set from Willhite and were told it was leather. We were not told it was an Ashley product; otherwise, we would not have bought it. Also, we did not buy the protection plan, because it was too expensive. The..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

The Porch Swing Company

1.7 (19 reviews)
    • www.theporchswingcompany.com

"I place an order with The Porch Swing Company for a 1300.00 swing bed I tried to reach them to advise they had the wrong address on my order. I was advised via an automated message that they do not talk to clients they only talk t..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Sunjoydirect

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • secure.sunjoydirect.com

"Never had contact. Big lots exchanged for another and just put it up. 2 different struts broke. Would never buy anything from them againn don't buy from them"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service