Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Footwear and Clothing

DressLily

1.8 (1785 reviews)
    • www.dresslily.com

"Been a mistake in address it shows incomplete, so my order went back to the sender seeing for a refund or is it possible I will receive my item today?"

Read All 3451 reviews Customer Service

Noracora

1.5 (1738 reviews)
    • www.noracora.com

"Placed order HBPT00666906, which was confirmed June 8. Monies charged June 9 to my Visa account. June 11, and 14 received notice from that order was dispatched. Today, June 19 was notified that most ordered items were out of..."

Read All 3155 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shein

2.4 (3266 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"Though i got a delivered email, i did not receive my order ( GSHMH000B00MY4H)
    Please look in to it as soon as possible"

Read All 7802 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1845 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"I have been trying to contact ANYONE that is a human being to do a return... and y'all do not get back to me and if it passes 30 days because I cannot get help, this is ridiculous! If I had known your customer service was so bad..."

Read All 3288 reviews Customer Service

Airydress

1.8 (1105 reviews)
    • www.airydress.com

"Dress too small so want to return it for a full refund. Waiting instructions for procedure to teturn"

Read All 2137 reviews Customer Service

Zulily

2.1 (621 reviews)
    • www.zulily.com

"My products were sent to my old address in Oregon (which I left 6 years ago) and I didn't catch the old address before I completed purchase and I hadn't ordered from Zulily in a while."

Read All 1172 reviews Customer Service

Woman Within

2.1 (243 reviews)
    • www.womanwithin.com

"ORDER SEVEN PRODUCTS FROM WOMAN WITHIN. RECEIVED SIX ITEMS NOT SEVEN. SPENT A TOTAL OF 110 MINUTES ON HOLD WAITING TO GET THIS RESOLVED. FINALLY ACTUALLY SPEAK TO SOMEONE TODAY WHO TELLS ME THEY'LL MAIL ME AN AFFIDAVIT TO SIGN AND..."

Read All 395 reviews Customer Service

Tradesy

1.9 (577 reviews)
    • www.tradesy.com

"I ordered this handbag by mistake. Seller was contacted &;;responded right. They informed me to contact Tradesy to cancel since they were unable to do it on their end."

Read All 1077 reviews Customer Service

Skechers

2.1 (796 reviews)
    • www.skechers.com

"I purchased a pair of Skechers for the first time.
    After the first day of wearing them, my feet were in so much pain, I was in tears.
    I tried them a few more times at work.
    I was in so much pain every time I wore them.
    I called my fam..."

Read All 1469 reviews Customer Service

ShoeDazzle

2.0 (258 reviews)
    • www.shoedazzle.com

"Company charges your PER EMAIL ACCOUNT. So even if you are the same customer , there are multiple charges per month for a single customer."

Read All 496 reviews Customer Service