Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Food Manufacturers

Yoplait

2.5 (91 reviews)
    • www.yoplait.com

"Hi I just opened my yogurt & started eating it & immediately felt hard objects in my mouth. I took one piece off my tongue & it was like plastic. Small hard & clear & then there was more in my tooth that I had..."

Read All 210 reviews Customer Service

Tyson Foods

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"To whom it may concern,
    Mustard seed innovation is a Christian company looking to procure funding and business inniatives to create a sustainable business model using dollar companies to establish a self sustainable entity in the d..."

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kelloggs

1.7 (317 reviews)
    • www.kelloggs.com

"Absolutely, the recipe needs to be changed back to what it was. So many things nowadays have changed, whether its for financial reasons, pandemic reasons, or to be politically correct so as not to offend certain groups of people...."

Read All 679 reviews Customer Service

Great Value

2.2 (191 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"I bought this aluminum foil from Wal Mart in Gonzales, LA. It has something on it... all the way down the middle. I have a picture. I dont have the box anymore bc I put the foil on a roller when I first got it."

Read All 437 reviews Customer Service

Frito Lay

2.7 (292 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"I called Frito lay for a donation for a fundraiser. I need to purchase 3 boxes of 50 single serve chips at a cost of $15.99 a box.
    I spoke to customer service and they said they would send me coupons.
    I wasn't impressed but it's bet..."

Read All 742 reviews Customer Service

Duncan Hines

2.0 (197 reviews)
    • www.duncanhines.com

"The changes are disappointing. The cakes constantly fall. The quality is trouble. I don't recommend."

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (557 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Crackers were blond not golden brown and did not taste as good.
    This is not the first time. This happens more frequently than it should.....actually should not happen at all
    My theory is if you bake them a little less time you can p..."

Read All 1519 reviews Customer Service

Progresso

2.1 (319 reviews)
    • progresso.com

"Got fed up with the difficulties opening their soup cans. Cut fingers, used plyers, etc., finally called them aggravated. I was told they could give me the name of the can opener they use. I said I'm not buying a special can..."

Read All 736 reviews Customer Service

Pace Foods

1.8 (18 reviews)
    • www.pacefoods.com

"May 2021,
    Opened two jars of pace picante hot salsa and found bugs in It. The first jar I thought perhaps It wasnt a bug. The second jar, after having a closer look was most definitely the same thing I saw in the first one ... A BU..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.3 (483 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"SadI have purchased a pack of Oreo biscuits from saras diary at mansrover rajat path choraha on 01/06/2021. Biscuits was rotten and a lot of fungus was there. It's completely unexpected from such a renowned company like a brand..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service