Browse Food Delivery Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Food Delivery

DOORDASH

1.8 (11269 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"Last night before time went in I made 55 this morning it said my balance was 0 but I never got my money in"

Read All 21767 reviews Customer Service

Grubhub

1.5 (1513 reviews)
    • www.grubhub.com

"I just seen payment on my card I order but I did kno when u order it add ur card to the membership can I get my refund back to my card please please"

Read All 2264 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (9471 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"Customer Support assured me that despite over charging me, since the order was canceled and the charge is merely pending, that I will not receive an overdraft from my bank."

Read All 19340 reviews Customer Service

Instacart

1.8 (1307 reviews)
    • www.instacart.com

"I took an order for my local price chopper and immediately drove over there and started shopping. It was an order for over $37 and had about 41 order that were spread out over the store and took almost an hour to find. When I was..."

Read All 2414 reviews Customer Service

Harry And David

1.6 (259 reviews)
    • www.harryanddavid.com

"I have had a gift card for a number of years and I attempted to use it as part of a purchase. After being asked numerous questions like date of purchase, who bought it, etc, etc, etc . I expected the next question might be how..."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

Edible Arrangements

1.4 (511 reviews)
    • www.ediblearrangements.com

"I ordered a thank you gift and they lied TWO days in a row in Denver Colorado!! THEY NEVER DELIVERED ANYTHING!!
    I did dispute with my credit card company and it is being investigated. They screwed up because I have everything in wr..."

Read All 914 reviews Customer Service

Town and Country Foods Of Centennial

2.5 (2 reviews)
    • townandcountryfoods.com

"Not impressed w/ the negative reviews posted. We had nothing but a great experience with the company. We fully understood what we were buying when we signed the contract. We bought the freezer. We've never had any issues with..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Sharis Berries

1.7 (497 reviews)
    • www.berries.com

"I spent over $100 on 3 Mothers Day Gifrs. One order was delivered a week late and was moldy. But they would only give me a partial refund. The other two were never delivered and I am still trying to get compensation a month..."

Read All 782 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.5 (3046 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"I want my money back or give me the macho combo burrito and French fries I paid for that was one persons lunch missing so sad"

Read All 6370 reviews Customer Service

Hellofresh

2.1 (284 reviews)
    • www.hellofresh.com

"During the 5 weeks of Hello Fresh,we've had poor quality products leaving us short and having to replace last minute finish the meal.Missing meat to a particular meal.Whole delivery went to neighbour in different street all..."

Read All 450 reviews Customer Service