Browse Flowers / Florist Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Flowers / Florist

Wesley Berry Flowers

1.3 (783 reviews)
    • www.wesleyberryflowers.com

"5 sent me to some type of the survey that I'm totally not interested in"

Read All 2594 reviews Customer Service

Avasflowers

1.3 (2167 reviews)
    • www.avasflowers.net

"AVAS has posted very misleading advertised pictures then delivered a sloppy arrangement of wreath for a funeral of very closed family member."

Read All 3984 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

From You Flowers

1.5 (767 reviews)
    • www.fromyouflowers.com

"They collect online info and then they do phishing by collecting info through phone. Customer be ware. Do not be a victim to this company."

Read All 1558 reviews Customer Service

Flower Delivery Express

1.3 (669 reviews)
    • www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com

"Dear ...... Please accept my sincere apology for the recent issue you have had with my company. I take your experience very seriously. My family has owned and operated Wesley Berry Flowers since 1946, and this is not the type of..."

Read All 1659 reviews Customer Service

ProFlowers

1.6 (387 reviews)
    • www.proflowers.com

"I just received an order from my son and its shocking how bad it looked. Half of the flowers were broken, all were squished and several stems were actually so rotten they came apart in my hands. I was horrified that someone would..."

Read All 1405 reviews Customer Service

FTD

1.6 (251 reviews)
    • www.ftd.com

"I am extremely anger at FTD Flowers. I placed an order for flower delivery for my daughters birthday the following day. Shortly after placing my order I received a message stating they could not fulfill my order. The email..."

Read All 697 reviews Customer Service

Teleflora

1.5 (246 reviews)
    • www.teleflora.com

"Ordered an arrangement for my grandmother. Description says peach roses, pink asiatic lilies, pink carnations, lavender cushion mums and lavender waxflower. Variegated pittosporum and seeded eucalyptus add a touch of green.
    Well th..."

Read All 450 reviews Customer Service

1800Flowers

1.4 (386 reviews)
    • www.1800flowers.com

"I paid $200 for a simple arrangement. When the flowers arrived it looked as if a pre-schooler had done the arrangement.
    I reported the problem on the customer survey from 1800flowers and asked that I be contacted concerning this is..."

Read All 801 reviews Customer Service