Browse Fitness Centers Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Fitness Centers

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2235 reviews)
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I was uncomfortable resuming my gym activity once planet fitness re-opened last year prior to the ending of the COVID-19 pandemic. I decided not to return until this year, April 2021. Planet fitness charged me for Several months..."

Read All 4401 reviews Customer Service

Lifetime Fitness

2.1 (326 reviews)
    • www.lifetime.life

"My name is Hugo Molina Gomez, I have been a member for 20 years and last Thursday I tried to get to know the Lifetime Edina gym in Southdale. Joe received me there. I explained that I want to change my membership but I wanted to..."

Read All 704 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Golds Gym International

2.0 (33 reviews)
    • www.goldsgym.com

"I was screamed and yelled at and accused, spit on and harassed by a man at the gym named Alejandra At the Hollywood gym. He claimed to also be the owner in front of my"

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

Snap Fitness

2.0 (182 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers

"I recieved a call that you sent a claim to collections. This was for a monthly membership back in 2018, for the medical lake snap fitness. This was the first i had heard since the email that i have back from 2018 canceling the..."

Read All 477 reviews Customer Service

9Round

1.8 (26 reviews)
    • www.9round.com

"Due to a family emergency, the owner of 9R in Neenah WI (Breanna McKenny) wouldn't take a written request to put my membership on hold. She stated she had to have a certified letter. I have now cancelled my membership and she..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Spectrum Rehabilitation

• www.spectrumrehab.net

"After having total knee replacement surgery, I was instructed to go to rehabilitation. I had several places to choose from. I chose Spectrum because it wasn't too far from my home.
    They only did a few things during my session,..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Fitness 19

1.9 (132 reviews)
    • www.fitness19.com

"Need to cancel membership. I am in a nursing home and unable to visit a close facility. I have episodes of falling and am wheelchair dependent."

Read All 276 reviews Customer Service

Anytime fitness

1.9 (663 reviews)
    • www.anytimefitness.com

"Absolutely terrible gym with rude and arrogant staff aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Read All 1532 reviews Customer Service