Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Appliances and Electronics

Best Buy

1.8 (1450 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I bought a Netgear Modem Router that worked for less than a year. I took it back to the Best Buy where I bought it, in its original packaging with the receipt, and they wouldnt return it for even a store credit. This is..."

Read All 3940 reviews Customer Service

Shark

2.4 (590 reviews)
    • www.sharkclean.com

"The vacuum just shuts off after about 5minutes and wont suck up anymore,the vacuum is not even a year old"

Read All 994 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Frigidaire

1.7 (431 reviews)
    • www.frigidaire.com

"I called the repair service on Friday and explained that my refrigerator was making a loud noise when it came on. I was told by the repair service that there would be no charge if a problem could not be found. I asked a second tim..."

Read All 930 reviews Customer Service

Yoshi Blade

2.9 (20 reviews)
    • www.yoshibladeblog.com

"NO. It has been sticky since the day I bought it. I washed the handle. Didn't help. Washed it again; didn't help. I think I bought it at the San Diego County Fair, but the Fair is not going to be here this year. (Is anybody..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

Ge Appliances

1.7 (579 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"The turning part seem like it scathing the body of machine cause noise when it running. Machine is only about 4 months old brought it in January."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service

Vizio

1.8 (284 reviews)
    • www.vizio.com

"Why do i have to pay money to talk to someone about one of your TVs my tv has been sayings its not connected to the internet but or is plus its been buffering itself all day"

Read All 525 reviews Customer Service

Tristar Products

2.0 (259 reviews)
    • www.tristarproductsinc.com

"Sandy helped me said my order was shipped June 7,2021 said to give it a few more days and cb if not received"

Read All 610 reviews Customer Service

Samsung Electronics

1.7 (290 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"My phone was giving issues and I sent it in to be checked out.they sent me the same phone and it has been giving the same problems( no one can hear me on the other end but I can hear them).now it is dialing and I don't see the..."

Read All 931 reviews Customer Service

Maytag

1.5 (448 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"We discovered that our 6 week old Maytag Fridge would freeze about 20% of the fresh side items. Lowes wouldn't take it back and Maytag, after many calls and much phone babysitting offered to send a guy out in 3 weeks, gave us an..."

Read All 1220 reviews Customer Service

Lg Electronics

1.5 (544 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"trying to get an actual person on the phone is ridiculous. I called 5 times and got hung up on twice. The representatives can barely speak English and this is for the USA line. Horrible."

Read All 1291 reviews Customer Service