Browse E-commerce Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

E-commerce

Thane Direct USA

1.7 (297 reviews)
    • www.thane.com

"Why haven't I received a confirmation of my order with my order number? You have charged my card but haven't sent me any receipt"

Read All 600 reviews Customer Service

Usa Discounters

1.7 (30 reviews)
    • www.usadiscounters.net

"tv not working and I need warranty info or a contact number"

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Telebrands

1.9 (399 reviews)
    • www.telebrands.com

"Upon installation one visor was received damaged . The other visor received in good condition. Need replacement visor."

Read All 2334 reviews Customer Service

Shopping Essentials

• www.shopping-essentials.com

"MVQ has submitted charges to my credit card for more than a year. *** me. It was just under $30.00 a month so I didn't really notice. Then they got greedy and charged three transaction in a few days. I finally noticed and notif..."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

Fingerhut

2.1 (277 reviews)
    • www.fingerhut.com

"For over a year had a credit line of 700 since I never used cause I was sick they reduced it to 250 when I called and ask why basically to bad so sad"

Read All 912 reviews Customer Service

Aafes Exchange

2.0 (94 reviews)
    • www.shopmyexchange.com

"Tv has a partially black and partially lit screen . It is the same when shut off and turned back on. Must have gotten dropped or something in transit."

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service

Smileyhomey Com

1.2 (1038 reviews)
    • smileyhomey.com

"Good day. Back in Jan 2020 I placed an order transaction ID 5FF522378K177882A Perfect dual color eyeshadow X2
    Transaction ID 9648****DY155**** for Lasher magnetic lashes
    Then the pandemic occurred and to date I have paid via PayPals..."

Read All 2441 reviews Customer Service

Shoppers Advantage

1.2 (72 reviews)
    • www.shoppersadvantage.com

"I cancelled them after a few months of membership and found out they have been continuously billing me. They refuse to send a cancellation email just like they refused to last time."

Read All 441 reviews Customer Service

Scentsy

2.1 (249 reviews)
    • scentsy.net

"I have spoken to many at Scentsy, and they told me that I received my shipment by Donna Richardson and Crystal Shipley. Really and when was that? Now I never received my shipment, and they cashed my check of over $100.00. I never..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service

Lillian Vernon

2.1 (18 reviews)
    • www.lillianvernon.com

"I ordered a advent calendar and have not received it. I also asked for a catalog. In which I have not received yet either. Please call or email me and let me know if its on its way. Thank you for your time. Lori Jerge"

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service