Browse Dealers Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Dealers

McCloskey Motors

1.7 (16 reviews)
    • www.bigjoeauto.com

"I bought and paid for a truck that needed to be serviced because it was a trade in. i was told i would have the truck on monday july 1st. 9 days later i was told my truck will enter the service dpt. on thursday july 11th (my..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Carhop

1.4 (202 reviews)
    • www.carhop.com

"My engine seized in November I think. It was under warrantee and it was replaced. I have put maybe 2000 miles on that engine and it is now dead and won't start. I have kept up on maintenance and don't need an oil change for 2000 m..."

Read All 556 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bob Penkhus Automotive Group

1.9 (3 reviews)
    • www.bobpenkhus.com

"If you plan to purchase an auto (no trade, no finance) watch out for the old, the sales representative figured your taxes incorrectly. SCAM!!
    I had a plan to purchase a vehicle in motor city but before I went to close on an agreed..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Carmax

1.9 (384 reviews)
    • www.carmax.com

"I will need to cancel my service contract and will like to receive refund. The vehicle is paid off. Please reference the below pertinent information.
    Latrick Cooper
    Customer #: 109846
    Contract#: 602131****
    VIN#: 1G1FB3DS3K0133266"

Read All 1235 reviews Customer Service

Byrider

1.7 (635 reviews)
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"Hello I financed a vehicle from you all back in 2016, I was a first time buyer in desperate need of a car. I got a 2004 Ford Taurus with the warranty paying $500/month for an old car that wasnt worth $12,000 just for it to break..."

Read All 1515 reviews Customer Service

Woodmen Nissan

2.5 (1 review)
    • www.woodmennissan.com

"From one dealer to the other something went wrong. How to solve this problem would help."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Winnebago Industries

2.0 (204 reviews)
    • www.winnebagoind.com

"I just have to share. I am the new owner of a 2021 Minnie Winnie 22R. I did our first local three day camp experience this week. I was unable to keep the fresh water tank filled, as it leaked as soon as I tried to fill it. A..."

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

Uncle Joes Auto Sales

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.unclejoesconsignmentshop.v12soft.com

"I went into joes in the last of August and September i still don't have a car they did not run the application had me getting info and they needed i went to another car lot got approved one day Friday so no thanks eddie i got a..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service
  • "Sent an email to Brent, internet sales manager about a specific vehicle. He called and I let him know when I would be there. I received a call from Austin letting me know there was someone in from Texas giving top dollar for..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Northwood Manufacturing

2.3 (48 reviews)
    • www.northwoodmfg.com

"We purchased a 2020 Arctic Fox 27-5l 5th wheel made by Northwoodl from Lazydays in June 2020. There was no screen on the bedroom slide out window and we have been getting the runaround from Lazydays for over 10 months trying to..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service