Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Ulta

1.8 (486 reviews)
    • www.ulta.com

"My package has been in Chandler Az for 2 days June 14th. Today is the 17th and still no package.
    Received a phone call from on Trac delivery service asking for the business name where the package was to be delivered.
    When speaking t..."

Read All 961 reviews Customer Service

Meaningful Beauty

1.8 (434 reviews)
    • www.meaningfulbeauty.com

"None guess I didnt realize it was a monthly deduction. I misunderstood thinking it was every 3 months. Either way, dont want it!"

Read All 1247 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Veer Cosmetics

2.3 (591 reviews)
    • cosmeticsbyv.com

"NinjaLOLLikeNothing bad to say about company or product ........................................................"

Read All 1131 reviews Customer Service

Ipsy

2.0 (727 reviews)
    • www.ipsy.com

"Still haven't got some of the things I ordered from add ons. I am very upset that i have cancelled my subscription considering I enjoy getting new products."

Read All 1435 reviews Customer Service

Covergirl

2.7 (174 reviews)
    • www.covergirl.com

"I bought a 24 hour lipstick and it stayed on not even an hour. Please call me so we can resolve this issue. 504.605.9215. Thank you for your time.
    Kelly Tzur"

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service

BoxyCharm

2.2 (1952 reviews)
    • www.boxycharm.com

"I signed up for boxycharm was charged for a box and am not able to get into my account. I tried to reset my password and never got an email. It said that if there was an account associated with this email a link to reset would be..."

Read All 4427 reviews Customer Service

Bella Fleur

1.3 (57 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I, too, was scammed by Bellavita/ Nita Anti Aging Serum. Instead of the Free Sample Special Offer for $5.95 (S&H charges), they designed a clever website, where AFTER they take your cc info, you're forced to keep clicking..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service

Suave

2.1 (184 reviews)
    • www.suave.com

"Product is okay but their pump hair spray bottles are too slick to hold and crush inward causing it to get a vacuum that won't let it pump unless you open the cap to vent it."

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

SkinStore

1.5 (150 reviews)
    • www.skinstore.com

"I had bought an eye cream from skinstore. It sent to me the delivery date in my email. I was moving out of my house a couple days after that so I called DHL to let them know that I wouldn't be staying there and then I found out..."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service