Browse Companies in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Colorado, Colorado Springs

Centurylink

1.5 (1772 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"Turned into the worst internet experience I have ever had the phone service works without any internet access terrible company"

Read All 3499 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5271 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Went thru two service reps to get a remote replaced. These people could not be more dense.
    After more than an hour of back and forth the second rep recommended a new remote (for which they charge 16$)."

Read All 13474 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (11292 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Hi! My father was named the top door dasher several times, he works extremely hard to support our family especially during such uncertain times, in the name of Fathers Day is their a reward or some type gift you can extend him, as..."

Read All 21807 reviews Customer Service

Cooking Club Of America

1.5 (379 reviews)
    • Entertainment
    • www.cookingclub.com

"I joined cooking club of America a few years ago like maybe 5 to 7 years ago and I received what you guys called free items and then I got one or two more magazines and after the magazines I got nothing absolutely nothing was..."

Read All 750 reviews Customer Service

King Soopers

2.6 (146 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.kingsoopers.com

"I waited and called customer service and they hung up on me.I have to pay for the order twice to get it and wait two to five days to get my money back on the initial first charge."

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4557 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Me and my husband like to shop early.
    Have been doing it for years.
    I am disabled, so hard to lift, my husband has cancer, so hard for him too! We were in your Fremont store today early, no one would open registers, till 7.
    Thats not..."

Read All 10481 reviews Customer Service

American Furniture Warehouse

2.1 (139 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.afw.com

"I want to buy a gift card to AFW. I am D60 miles away from the nearest store. This idiot company only sells gift cards in their stores - not at all online.1. How stupid is that? They are missing $$$ in sales. 2nd, is the company..."

Read All 245 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.6 (1998 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"Can not log in in to my account, the stupid system keep messing up the whole transaction. We should not have to pay for pay our bill for comcast problem a better system"

Read All 5405 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3261 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"I am a handicap veteran and can not walk around the store without a handicap cart which the ones in midland suck they are broken and they dont have enough for customers three is not enough.i have complained to every manager to no..."

Read All 6597 reviews Customer Service

McCloskey Motors

1.7 (16 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.bigjoeauto.com

"I bought and paid for a truck that needed to be serviced because it was a trade in. i was told i would have the truck on monday july 1st. 9 days later i was told my truck will enter the service dpt. on thursday july 11th (my..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service