Browse Companies in Colorado, United States

Waste Management

1.8 (806 reviews)
    • Waste And Recycling Services
    • www.wm.com

"started on September 2nd 2021. I sat my garbage out on the 2nd and they were suppose to pick my trash up on the following Friday. so I waited till Wednesday to call them and see if they were going to get my trash and they said..."

Read All 1315 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (238 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.magicjack.com

"Dont buy Magic jack dont deal with them it is the worst item I have ever had in my life. Very frustrating"

Read All 2736 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Telebrands

1.9 (400 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.telebrands.com

"I just opened my 75 feet new pocket hose brass bullet. It is leaking from two places!
    I have two more 50 feet and 100 feet I am very happy with those!"

Read All 2336 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,607 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Drive Thru Screens need to be checked for flinkers as we all know, they have the capacity to induce an epileptic seizure! Its an honest mistake that can take a life!"

Read All 5064 reviews Customer Service

Grubhub

1.5 (1,666 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.grubhub.com

"I still cannot log into my GrubHub account to try to take orders I order receive my bag and it still wont let me login even after I put forgot password and its the same email address thats associated with the account it tells me..."

Read All 2638 reviews Customer Service

Action Appliance

1.3 (41 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • actionapplianceinc.com

"Their recording states "I'm tired of companies not being held accountable to the consumer" YET... Here they are ripping off the very customers they claim to be protecting, or working for!
    I called and scheduled an appointment and w..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,020 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.target.com

"I would like to request a copy of my w24 because I never file my taxes since 2007 and i would like to request a cpoy"

Read All 2978 reviews Customer Service

Sling TV

2.0 (1,147 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.sling.com

"Im sick of dealing with you *** idiots, Im calling the ftc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????!????"

Read All 1970 reviews Customer Service

Wells Fargo

1.5 (523 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"I have requested that my branch provide me with some rolls of Silver Dollars. (Not Sacagawea, not Susan B Anthony) But the real large size ones. I have been getting these for years to give to children for Christmas. Me branch..."

Read All 1735 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.6 (1,488 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"I tried 4 times to talk to somebody never happened i was trying to track my order requested a call back never happened lousie customer service"

Read All 3498 reviews Customer Service