Browse Companies in Colorado, United States

Fashionmia

3.6 (1,757 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionmia.net

"After much time searching for a phone number or email to contact Fashion Nova directly, I finally found it. The problem I had was that my sweatpants arrived with *** I had tried to report this through their website several times,..."

Read All 2815 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1,538 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.homedepot.com

"I purchased three express gift cards for $500.00 a piece and I meant to get American Express gift cards I discovered my mistake within 5 minutes of purchasing them but the home depot I purchased them at would not refund my..."

Read All 3305 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Postmates

1.5 (4,172 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"I am not able to get a hold of Postmates or Uber they filed a 1099 on me twice for the same amount and I dont wanna have to pay taxes on them and I cant get a hold of them to have an amendment to the IRS"

Read All 8663 reviews Customer Service

Wesley Berry Flowers

1.3 (783 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.wesleyberryflowers.com

"5 sent me to some type of the survey that I'm totally not interested in"

Read All 2594 reviews Customer Service

Expedia

1.5 (2,139 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.expedia.com

"Terrible service made me wait on hold 20mins and were not able to help-me at all. Very disappointing"

Read All 4855 reviews Customer Service

Brakes Plus

2.0 (48 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.brakesplus.com

"I had brought my vehicle in for an alignment and to have the front end parts all tightened to spec seeing that they were all brand new shortly after going in I noticed ripped tie rod boots and took it back in at that time they..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,670 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I have received a shirt from SHEIN I ordered this shirt two times both times the shirt came the same way and the problem was that the print was printed upside down I wrote a review and it still came the same way"

Read All 15191 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,938 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.popeyes.com

"We got a 16 piece spicy chicken tenders and it was mostly breading and the chicken was hard to find. The pieces were so thin that the breading made up 60% of the product"

Read All 4832 reviews Customer Service

Specialized Loan Servicing

1.2 (187 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.sls.net

"I didn't ask to be a customer of this company. I originally was a customer of Wells Fargo who I was happy with but SLS came in and bought my loan out. I actually always did things on line and never dealt with them until I wanted..."

Read All 450 reviews Customer Service

Jimmy Johns

2.2 (970 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"I order from Jimmy John's on a regular basis. I noticed the prices on my sandwich fluctuates sometime I paid 14 other times I pay under 12. I called to order my husband a sandwich today, you spoke on the situation from last night..."

Read All 1877 reviews Customer Service