Browse Companies in Colorado, United States

Avasflowers

1.3 (2,184 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.avasflowers.net

"I ordered flowers for my Mother-In-Laws bday, while my husband was there visiting. She called to thank me for the flowers (I'm out of state) and I told her I got them from a place called Ava's Florist, locally in her town then..."

Read All 4003 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.0 (2,759 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"No body answer my question Im trying to found out why the have time show it closed or anything says open"

Read All 4779 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sears

1.8 (2,614 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"I ordered a 12 foot spider for $120. What came in the mail was a 6 foot spider that looked the same. I never wouldve ordered a 6 foot for $120. And now I cannot get a hold of anybody at Sears to fix the issue"

Read All 6893 reviews Customer Service

Apria

1.4 (533 reviews)
    • Health and Beauty
    • www.apria.com

"After buying a sleep machine as ordered by my physician I was told i had 30 days to return if needed. After one use my doctor told me to discontinue use because of major health problems. After being on hold for 30 minutes the firs..."

Read All 1187 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1,116 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"We have not been able to get set up. Have been unable to use it. Tech was unable to help us. I dont think he was very knowledgeable."

Read All 2837 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,090 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"I made an order on October 16 and the delivery was supposed to be on October 18, later the date changed to October 20 and recently there was a status that needs confirmation of the order."

Read All 11377 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,673 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Didn't answer the phone full of bs and everything that's with it better get a new app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 11056 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,680 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"le paiement de ma commande a été retiré mais la commande n'a pas été confirmé. il m'indique erreur de commande après avoir changer les numéros de ma nouvelle carte bleue. merci de votre réponse rapide car ma commande est urgente...."

Read All 17856 reviews Customer Service

Groupon

1.6 (3,641 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.groupon.com

"Hi, I was told that I would hear back on status within 1 week and that was as of last Friday. I am still waiting to hear about the status of my request."

Read All 8868 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,262 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"Hi customerhelp at ebay.com.
    Since you asked me to update my bank account information this summer, Ive noticed theres some problems with it still. In the beginning of October, you informed me, that it wasnt possible to draw my mont..."

Read All 11203 reviews Customer Service