Browse Companies in Colorado, United States

Frontier Airlines

1.5 (557 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.flyfrontier.com

"Need copy of voucher for Tim Purdy and Lori Purdy Flight 646 August 6, 2021. I cannot find the vouchers that were emailed to me"

Read All 1036 reviews Customer Service

Rise Broadband

1.6 (660 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • risebroadband.com

"I scheduled for service a week before moving and all of a sudden the technician is sick. Now it's on Thursday and I've patiently waited until today (Monday) having to wait for another 3 days without internet (Total 2 weeks). This..."

Read All 928 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Xfinity

1.8 (2,329 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.xfinity.com

"I have tried non-stop to speak to someone no hope you can NOT reach anyone
    I moved they do service this area after I got here I called they don't
    I'm sick of the run around now they are saying I have equipment
    All I need is a mailing..."

Read All 4170 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,464 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"I was pulling in the lowes parking lot when I heard a loud boom and my window
    was shattered in my car,after getting glass off me I saw that a landscaping worker
    using a weedeater in a pile of rocks had hurled a rock into my passenge..."

Read All 6907 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,159 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I have been patiently waiting for a package from UPS to be delivered to my residence in Louisiana 20 days ago.
    The package is still turning around the globe!
    I urgently needed the battery for my mower to cut the grass. Louisiana is..."

Read All 6161 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,634 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I ordered 3 pizzas. a Large Cheese Lovers Pizza, a Large Ham Lovers and a Large Hawaiian. The pizzas were delivered Ok but were virtually inedible. The thre3 pizza had plenty of puffy pastry but little topping, including cheese,..."

Read All 6709 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,899 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"FedEx always delivers my package to wrong address it's heavy and temperature sensitive it's my breathing medication"

Read All 6363 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,797 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Wrong dinner meal delivered. Dinner left at front door, driver did not ring doorbell. Terrible service, no communications with me. Very hard for a customer to call Uber customer service to discuss this problem!!!"

Read All 13365 reviews Customer Service

Camping World

1.8 (2,150 reviews)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.campingworld.com

"Too many issues to even list. paid 70k got someone else's headache, Batteries went dead because transfer switch was not working. Camping world installed batteries (cost $687). We experienced a leak on one of the slide outs and..."

Read All 3643 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1,560 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"Canceled an order for an Electrolux washer and dryer due to delayed delivery from Best Buy. It has now be over 6 weeks since the order has been canceled and I have yet to receive my refund of $2159.98 plus sales tax. I have four..."

Read All 4119 reviews Customer Service