Browse Companies in Colorado, United States

Colorado

Centurylink

1.5 (1,836 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"called and got a ticket for repair but no one showed up, called again and can't get a hold of a real person to talk with. Got the ticket number and now the repair date is out further than the original date. Very frustrating."

Read All 3603 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,300 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Im still waiting on my refund you got your equipment back the next day of cancellation you were paid what I owed for service used up to cancellation so Ive done everything I needed to so now where is my refund."

Read All 13516 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,804 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"The driver dropped off 1/3 of the order and when I stated it was not the whole order, I was told, I only give, what they give me. They did not check the order and should not have delivered for a tip if it is not the whole order...."

Read All 22846 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,997 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My facebook I'd werelock not reopen I already submitted my Id proof but it is locked I want to reopen it."

Read All 37448 reviews Customer Service

King Soopers

2.6 (151 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.kingsoopers.com

"I have a Doctors Script and the pharmacist refused to fill it.
    She said "It is the policy of the
    Dept. manager"! and walked away.
    THEY WON'T FILL IT??????????
    A DOCTORS SCRIPT!!!!!
    They pick and choose who and what scripts to fill!
    Do n..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,138 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I have been trying to actually call and talk with a customer service representative to no avail. I have been to an xfinity store and they were not able to help. The online did not help. I need a live person from there to help."

Read All 5654 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,466 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I never received my order at all. I attempted to contact customer service but it says not available at this time and to contact the HELP section. The HELP section doesn't have an option of didn't receive my order."

Read All 27588 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,831 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Got charged for old English scratch remover was out of stock never got refundCalled Walmart and was told I would get refund"

Read All 10988 reviews Customer Service

American Furniture Warehouse

2.1 (145 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.afw.com

"I purchased a breakfast nook set in July 2021. I was told the bench - which is an Ashley piece of furniture would be delivered the second week of Sept. since it was back ordered. I called them on Sept. 16th. (Today) and now told..."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.9 (3,764 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I needed a ride to Atlanta and 5 drivers canceled and every driver that was passed along took money out of my account and now my account is negative"

Read All 10447 reviews Customer Service