Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Footwear and Clothing

Skechers

2.1 (795 reviews)
    • www.skechers.com

"My Skechers stuck to the floor at the airport. I fell forward and broke my arm requiring surgery and a metal plate."

Read All 1467 reviews Customer Service

Shein India

1.9 (133 reviews)
    • www.shein.in

"Wallet refund needs to me initiated into my bank account. Also, not able to log in my Shein account."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lucky Brand

1.8 (117 reviews)
    • www.luckybrand.com

"Can't remove from call list.
    Tried calling directly and they did not remove.
    There is nothing on the website to remove or unsubscribe from your calling list"

Read All 165 reviews Customer Service

Diesel

1.5 (18 reviews)
    • www.diesel.com

"HI I HAVE ORDERED BUSTER AND D-STRUKT ... BOTH WERE 33/30 BUT THE D-STRUKT IS TOO TIGHT TO FIT SO I NEED TO CHANGE IT WITH 34/30 OR 35/30 BECAUSE OTHERWISE I AM UNABLE TO WEAR IT ... CANNOT EVEN CLOSE THE BUTTON ... PLEASE HELP"

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Bewakoof

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.bewakoof.com

"My returned product have been given to exchange clothes delivery person bymistake for tht we need to talk one we have not placed but tht product is also given to him.....so it is kind request to call us"

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Ajio

1.9 (937 reviews)
    • www.ajio.com

"I was expecting to leave to Bhubaneswar within few days.. But I had to cancel the plan.. So now I want to change the delivery address from Bhubaneswar to another place, so that I don't have to cancel it because the product is out..."

Read All 1940 reviews Customer Service

Zara

1.7 (381 reviews)
    • www.zara.com

"I received a notification that the product I ordered was ordered through FedEx. I went to check, but there was no product. I checked several times and confirmed that the delivery was complete, but my item is gone.
    I also got a noti..."

Read All 556 reviews Customer Service

TheExuberant

3.6 (1 review)
    • www.theexuberantstore.com

"Thexuberant store, delivered my Fendi leather shoes with 2 year warranty card. My order number was 190761****. I got the shoes on last Saturday (5 November 2016) from the exuberant. Sales support team contacted me immediately for..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (3165 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"Somehow all of my orders Ive ever had disappeared from my account and now I cant get a return label for my order # GSHMGS00M000PU5 - please help??"

Read All 7537 reviews Customer Service

Limeroad

1.7 (164 reviews)
    • www.limeroad.com

"maine LR se peeter england ka wallet order kuya tha .1 jun ko wallet mila pasand nhi aane pr return 3 jun ko kr diya but aaj tak mujhe mera 549 Rs nhi mila .LR froud hkoi order nhi kare
    m"