Browse Companies in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Hotstar

2.1 (1842 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.hotstar.com

"Without my consent you have debited my hdfc credit card account a sum of Rs. 365.00 which may please be reversed and deactivate my subscription"

Read All 5779 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.3 (5362 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I'm trying to get into my Facebook account powered through my phone number 920650**** and I'm not receiving any of the reset password codes please fix it fast thats the only way I can talk to my sister that is half way across the..."

Read All 17628 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Club factory

1.8 (1624 reviews)
    • www.clubfactory.com

"My order today not deliver Please today my order delivery arjent parsl hai 30 mint delivery my order"

Read All 4113 reviews Customer Service

Skechers

2.1 (795 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.skechers.com

"My Skechers stuck to the floor at the airport. I fell forward and broke my arm requiring surgery and a metal plate."

Read All 1467 reviews Customer Service

SBI Card

1.9 (151 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.sbicard.com

"Phone number is wrong .number is always busy. no body will give responce.i want to closed my credit card permanent"

Read All 457 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4318 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"Physics 1 and 2,class 11 th of author s L arora ordered on 09.06.2021 but still now not showing tracking"

Read All 9458 reviews Customer Service

Zomato

1.5 (1237 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.zomato.com

"Plz call me.. regarding for refund related...for nisar hotel Ahmedabad. Very dirty food provide me and I have pay to fully amount and I want refund money for"

Read All 2662 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8384 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"Fraud items being sold that dont get shipped or refunded no customer service at all diabolical all cheap fake *** if you do receive anything and looks nothing like photos"

Read All 17213 reviews Customer Service

Snapdeal

2.0 (98 reviews)
    • www.snapdeal.com

"Don't reply for company supplier, very very worst response sales person . Replacement order but cancel my order why?"

Read All 277 reviews Customer Service

Shein India

1.9 (133 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.in

"Wallet refund needs to me initiated into my bank account. Also, not able to log in my Shein account."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service