Browse Companies in Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council

1.6 (79 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.suncellular.com.ph

"Hi good day!
    I am Cloue Faye I. Basallo, and I am writing you to address my concern and hopefully this will be responded because the sim card number that I am using is very important number since this is the official number that I..."

Read All 227 reviews Customer Service

Singapore Post

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.singpost.com

"Hi there I ask my colleagues on behalf for me to post out the letter on 06/05.Inside the letter contains all my CGH invoice and Insurance letter to be submitted urgently...and today my colleagues text me and said that they have..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Instagram

2.5 (853 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.instagram.com

"Worst service worst service my page is not working not working my account resolve immediately and fast please"

Read All 3605 reviews Customer Service

Ezbuy Singapore

1.5 (152 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • ezbuy.sg

"I purchased a children bed from ezbuy, was given the wrong and misleading information before I made payment. I received my parcel and defects found, and there was no installation upon delivery despite that their website clearly..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

eDreams

1.5 (874 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.edreams.net

"I cancelled a flight with Flair air ways and they sent the refund to you. I would like my money back"

Read All 1882 reviews Customer Service

Dfa Passport Appointment System

2.6 (1,152 reviews)
    • Passports and Visas
    • www.passport.gov.ph

"please help i cant find my reference number due date will be on sept 13 and appointment will be on sept 28 please send reference number so that I could pay to santosaraic1@***.com"

Read All 4189 reviews Customer Service

Yahoo

1.6 (1,096 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.yahoo.com

"Yahoo made it nearly impossible to get into my account without my old phone and number. I can not do the text message verification because I don't have that number or phone anymore and it doesn't give an option to use a password...."

Read All 2882 reviews Customer Service

Valspar

1.5 (74 reviews)
    • Building Products
    • www.valspar.com

"Purchased exterior white to paint a fence that had already bin painted. Had it shook when i bought it when went to use it was very runny and didn't cover well"

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service

Us Weekly Magazine

2.6 (47 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.usmagazine.com

"Who subscribed to this magazine at an address where I dont live. Do I need to report this to the better business bureau or the fraud division"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service