Browse Companies in Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council

Agoda

1.7 (653 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.agoda.com

"I did book room from your website but hotel did not get such booking so that they not provide me room
    I am totally mentally harassed"

Read All 1502 reviews Customer Service

Zalora Singapore

1.9 (5 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.zalora.sg

"Unboxing the watch and to find that it's not working what a low quality of service .. andnyour rider can pick up money on the sport never give time to check them item but then for refund I need to wait for 3 to 5 working days..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TPG Telecom

3.2 (9 reviews)
    • www.tpg.com.au

"TPG internet and landline $79.99 monthly direct debit from credit card.
    The issue of internet going on since end of oct2020. Finally in jan2021 I lost my course exams online due to internet issues and that affected me , new my care..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.1 (4,377 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"My son banned and now I am losing money every month I need you to cancel my son's premium subscription."

Read All 10468 reviews Customer Service

Hotstar

2.0 (2,043 reviews)
    • www.hotstar.com

"Bina Meri permission Ke Mere Paytm account se paise Kyon nikale gaye aur hotstar ka recharge Kyon Kiya Gaya.
    Call me immediately."

Read All 6475 reviews Customer Service

7 Eleven

2.2 (249 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.7-eleven.com

"Did not receive my order after numerous attempts of getting in contact with driver no response driver said was out front where I was but no driver to be seen"

Read All 465 reviews Customer Service

Maxis Communications

2.2 (9 reviews)
    • www.maxis.com.my

"FacepalmFacepalmlayan leklok please..kalau tatau jangan buat palatau..ni nk dkt brp jam tak reply langsungggggggggg!!!"

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Malaysia Airlines

1.8 (68 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.malaysiaairlines.com

"Hi. For the 3rd time, my friends flight has been cancelled. So mg friend told her agent to do a refund. But the agent said that it is not refundable or she will first ask the airline if they will refund back the money.
    So is it tru..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

M1 Limited

1.5 (8 reviews)
    • www.m1.com.sg

"I wanted to make payment for my mobile monthly bill but M1 shop refused to accept. As 7-eleven don't have mastercard paywave function. All this while I have been making payment using my master debit card paywave. It's rather disap..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Helpling Singapore

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • Cleaning Services
    • www.helpling.com.sg

"Engaged them recently to clean my parents' house every fortnightly and it has been alright so far. However, it went totally downhill when I book them for cleaning at my house. I requested for an experienced cleaner and they sent m..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service