Browse Companies in Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council

Qoo10 Singapore

1.5 (83 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.qoo10.sg

"Paid and ordered an item required for work urgently. Selected for Qxpress for same day within Singapore. WITHIN SINGAPORE, for freak's sake. Had to call up customer service only to find out that their earliest date of delivery is..."

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,645 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"I have been waiting since September 5th for a package y'all said would come and it did not and y'all said my money will be back in ten business day and it didn't what should I do"

Read All 17761 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ezbuy

1.5 (104 reviews)
    • ezbuy.com

"I was being informed yesterday that my parcel was being lost. Act I was doubt how they lost this big parcel 33kgs. Asked for explanation, they just give me the standard reply which I totally cannot accept."

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

Delphin Singapore

2.5 (73 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.delphin.sg

"Greeting Sir/Maam,
    I have been using Delphin for the past 28 months. Honestly I am impress and happy with the product.
    However, it have come to my attention that I have yet to receive one more accessories which I believe related to..."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

DBS

2.8 (19 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.dbs.com

"Yvonne Zhang she is a very kind and helpful staff in your bank, i was there on 03/09/2021 at Ang Mo Kio ctr branch, due to high number of customers, she told me to give her my ic, and she did all the check for my Australian dollar..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4,436 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"Thank you for asking. I called twice requesting a call back, no one responded,
    Service it doesn't excise ., Made few purchases the money was taken out from my account but no email to know that money was received, and my purchases i..."

Read All 8670 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Philippines

1.9 (3,540 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.ph

"Courier attempted delivery without texting recipient first. Recipient checked lazada in the after lunch to see order status and saw it is still at the sorting facility so she went out for errands. While she is outside, courier cal..."

Read All 7277 reviews Customer Service

PLDT

1.7 (469 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • pldthome.com

"Requesting to update my existing PLDT line to Fibre to be schedule on Monday, Sept. 20, 2021. Connection too slow."

Read All 1255 reviews Customer Service

LBC Express

1.5 (1,358 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.lbcexpress.com

"i need to cancell the shipment cause cause the item isnt intended for the receipient but untill now there is no confirmation if may shipment has been cancep or wat"

Read All 3211 reviews Customer Service

Daiso Singapore

2.3 (18 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.daisosingapore.com.sg

"I went to daiso yesterday 29th of Dec around 5:30pm and I asked one of the staff if they sell brown paper bag. I even showed one of the samples I had. similar to what I was looking for but this sales assistant by the name of..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service