Browse Companies in Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council

Bluehost

1.3 (100 reviews)
    • Hosting
    • www.bluehost.com

"I've been with Bluehost for several years and up until now have been happy with their service. However, in July 2021 they upgraded their system and since then, the most simple of pages - a single sentence, no css, no js - takes 3...."

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

Blue Rabbit Home Services

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • Cleaning Services
    • bluerabbit.sg

"horrible service, turned up super late, and couldnt clean properly and we ended up have to clean further. and we were not made aware of this min booking commitment thing from the beginning, so we will get penalty for not..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bloomingdales

1.8 (87 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.bloomingdales.com

"Bloodmingdales customer service is so bad . They act so unprofessional and do not care about customer satisfaction . Won't shop from them anymore"

Read All 157 reviews Customer Service

Black and Decker

2.5 (282 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.blackanddecker.com

"I have model LHT2220 Type 2 20MAX DC Hedge trimmer. When I was searching for help I saw the type 1 but I never saw the type. Since I don't have any manual I am wondering what is the difference? This trimmer was given to me and it..."

Read All 553 reviews Customer Service

Betty Crocker

2.2 (134 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers
    • www.bettycrocker.com

"Bought tuna helper at vons store 3550 Murphy Canyon Dr. San Diego, CA 92123 had bugs in the pasta.
    Tuna creamy broccoli. Date code: 23 Mar 2022 CF101585B"

Read All 320 reviews Customer Service

Badoo Meeting Network

2.8 (58 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • badoo.com

"Sehr geehrte meine Damen und Herren. Ich bin die Lalyneila und bin gar nicht mit dem Badoo App nicht zufrieden. Vor 3 Tage habe ich mich gemeldet und für 2750 Punkte 44 bezahlt. Es kann nicht sein dass nach 3 Tage ich nicht eine P..."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Axis Capital Group Singapore

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • axiscapitalgrp.com

"We have an investment with Axis Capital Group and we are trying to get hold of them. We have a number for them in Jakarta, Indonesia 622********. The phone rings and someone does answer it, but they cannot hear us, but we can..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Anello Direct

1.6 (8 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • anellodirect.com

"I ordered 2 bags in January and never got them. I have called and emailed them lots of times but there is no response. I spent $100 American Dollars and want my money back. Just sent another email again, to see with there are any..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Amway Singapore

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • Health and Beauty
    • www.amway.sg

"Dear Sir/Mdm
    We would like to enquire whether the inner pot for the Noxxa pressure cooker is still available for purchase?
    We are unable to find it inside the catalog under Cookware accessories.
    Please advise. Thanks!"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Air Asia

1.7 (279 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.airasia.com

"I got 2 call from different people about this same company and I have paid 2000 rupees to one of those for the invoice job process.
    I'm scared please. If we don't have to pay just tell me about it"

Read All 681 reviews Customer Service