Browse Companies in Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council

Lazada Singapore

1.9 (234 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.lazada.sg

"I had placed 3 orders through your website and the delivery scheduled given on 21 July 2021. However, the parcels did not arrive to my doorstep despite we are anticipate the arrival with out door open.
    I follow up the next day, and..."

Read All 529 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Singapore

1.5 (379 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.foodpanda.sg

"Hi, need to have a person to contact us or where can I get update on our application as merchant as it has been for months. Pls advice asap. Appreciate if the person in charge can contact us at 9193****.
    Thank you.
    JC"

Read All 747 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Grab

2.2 (158 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.grab.com

"I paid RM5 for my ride via Card. You have charged extra Payment RM6 and deducted from my account. Kindly refund my payment as soonest possible."

Read All 555 reviews Customer Service

Qxpress

1.4 (95 reviews)
    • www.qxpress.net

"my product, I 7s bluetooth wireless earphones order order to not delivery delivery my product no delivery please check the customer care air my product and delivery date and time please"

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.2 (7,384 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Hello, Facebook team
    Generate a code from authentication app and enter to it login. But I,m not a getting code and I can,t a generate code.
    Please! Help me."

Read All 26145 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Malaysia

1.9 (3,031 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.lazada.com.my

"delivery was very olate and there is no excuse about that.anyway i got the parcel and now it's no problem."

Read All 7226 reviews Customer Service

POS Laju

1.7 (868 reviews)
    • www.pos.com.my

"Status on shopee stated item not possible as recipient was unknown to occupants at the premises
    Can resend the item to the premises as stated in waybil because recipient now waiting her parcel and she stay there.
    Parcel need to be d..."

Read All 2524 reviews Customer Service

Ninja Van

1.4 (347 reviews)
    • www.ninjavan.co

"My ant order the phone and the day fast have emergency in there house
    and she her go home and i don't have money to pay the order"

Read All 553 reviews Customer Service

RedMart

1.4 (18 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • redmart.lazada.sg

"Called the hot line and was able to get quite fast. The staff is rather helpful and listened with understanding from a customer point of view. I thank the staff for that and more importantly RedMart is doing a great service for..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Qoo10 Singapore

1.5 (80 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.qoo10.sg

"Lousy Service . Will never buy at Q10 . Take 48 hours to verify payment!. Too long and so Slow. Need to change and replace all these lousy staff there. Specially the department that verify payment. Used to take 1hrs to verify now..."

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service