Browse Companies in Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore

Lazada Singapore

1.9 (234 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.lazada.sg

"I had placed 3 orders through your website and the delivery scheduled given on 21 July 2021. However, the parcels did not arrive to my doorstep despite we are anticipate the arrival with out door open.
    I follow up the next day, and..."

Read All 529 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Singapore

1.5 (378 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.foodpanda.sg

"Hi, need to have a person to contact us or where can I get update on our application as merchant as it has been for months. Pls advice asap. Appreciate if the person in charge can contact us at 9193****.
    Thank you.
    JC"

Read All 746 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Grab

2.2 (157 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.grab.com

"Its just an automated answer to use their help support. I just wished they had a 24/7 agent who can immediately answer, assist or help users on their concern."

Read All 552 reviews Customer Service

Qxpress

1.4 (95 reviews)
    • www.qxpress.net

"my product, I 7s bluetooth wireless earphones order order to not delivery delivery my product no delivery please check the customer care air my product and delivery date and time please"

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.2 (7,341 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"On 7/17 my business Facebook account was disabled without any explanation. I sent a disagree with being blocked. As of today 7/25, I have not heard anything. Ive had this account for over 10 years with over 13000 followers. I was..."

Read All 25958 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Malaysia

1.9 (3,029 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.lazada.com.my

"I am extremely upset with Ladaza customer service, real bad as there is no way a customer can contact Ladaza customer directly.
    What you get on the app is a robot, useless, we need to talk to a human that can resolve our problem at..."

Read All 7221 reviews Customer Service

POS Laju

1.7 (867 reviews)
    • www.pos.com.my

"Barang saya seminggu tk sampai2. Lepastu saya duduk kelantan. Kena saya check tracking barang saya duk kota kinabalu?"

Read All 2520 reviews Customer Service

Ninja Van

1.4 (347 reviews)
    • www.ninjavan.co

"My ant order the phone and the day fast have emergency in there house
    and she her go home and i don't have money to pay the order"

Read All 553 reviews Customer Service

RedMart

1.4 (18 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • redmart.lazada.sg

"Called the hot line and was able to get quite fast. The staff is rather helpful and listened with understanding from a customer point of view. I thank the staff for that and more importantly RedMart is doing a great service for..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Qoo10 Singapore

1.5 (80 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.qoo10.sg

"Lousy Service . Will never buy at Q10 . Take 48 hours to verify payment!. Too long and so Slow. Need to change and replace all these lousy staff there. Specially the department that verify payment. Used to take 1hrs to verify now..."

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service