Browse Companies in Westminster, California

California, Westminster

Verizon

1.7 (1,040 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"All through my phone call with Verizon I was told that I qualify for service then I was told I have pay $250 down to get it and that I would have to wait one whole damn year to get that money back. And that didn't include..."

Read All 3041 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,563 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"I tried to deposit $3000 to buy ETH., I can't find my money.Where is my money?
    I dont understand once 3000 was taken by Robinhood to invest it was taking more from my account."

Read All 10754 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Frontier Communications

1.8 (2,048 reviews)
    • www.frontier.com

"The Crew Staffs Flight attendant on the trip from Las Vegas To San Diego were completely messed up . Were almost a fight on that trip . Very trashy customers and trashy flight attendants!
    Flight # F9 2127
    Boarding Begins at 2:45 pm
    D..."

Read All 3275 reviews Customer Service

Wigsway

2.6 (34 reviews)
    • Beauty Supplies and Equipment
    • www.wigsway.com

"I placed the order wigsbuy.com on 9/11/2019 I still have not received a confirmation on this order order number 121**** would like to receive confirmation about my order and estimated date of arrival"

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,814 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I received one part of the order, but the other five parts weren't included in the box. Pretty weird, right?"

Read All 10959 reviews Customer Service

Virgin Mobile USA

1.8 (99 reviews)
    • www.virginmobileusa.com

"I can not make calls from my phone, my number is 310497****.
    I have a lot of credit and I dont want to loose it"

Read All 507 reviews Customer Service

US Bank

1.4 (288 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.usbank.com

"I was told by the bank to submit drivers license photo and a selfie via i phone to get my card unblocked within 2 days. I sent the requested information and It has been several weeks of waiting for the bank to unblock my card...."

Read All 498 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,242 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Someone use vodoo so I wouldn't get hired i should have been started working by now. I'm still waiting on a job I've heard nothing from anyone"

Read All 27124 reviews Customer Service

Tom Ferry International

1.7 (29 reviews)
    • Courses and Trainings
    • www.tomferry.com

"Where to being? Let's start with Sales reps that incessantly call until they hook you.
    I signed up for an Elite Contract with a partner. The first red flag is that my name is the only name on the contract. That's $1699 a month. I w..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Sprint

1.6 (878 reviews)
    • www.sprint.com

"Someone open a account in my name on June 08 2021 I did not give anyone permission to open a account in my name with sprint.Its showing up on my credit report with a bill over a thousand dollars. I didn't authorize this account"

Read All 1745 reviews Customer Service