Browse Companies in Vallejo, California

Solano Co

• Governmental Organizations and Politics

"March 24, 2013

Title : Case Against Superior Court Judge R.M. Harris,
    Solano County ( Brief summary No. 20 ).
    Author : Lino Dial

PUBLIC CORRUPTION IN SOLANO COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, U.S.A.
    The Crimes of Forgery and Falsificat..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Six Flags

1.9 (198 reviews)
    • Theme Parks
    • www.sixflags.com

"Do you guys have a number that I can talk to a real person and get my pass canceled theyre already taking three months of money and I cant talk to a person this is ridiculous"

Read All 339 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Carhop

1.4 (203 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.carhop.com

"I am a current customer that is just about done paying the loan off. I have received many emails saying I was a VIP and eligible to trade or buy a new car from them. Very low down payment the first time around, perfect payment..."

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

Western Dental

1.5 (250 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.westerndental.com

"the person that handles billing told me that they could not do my work on credit and i must pay before the could continue with the process after i was being examined. she told me that they did not do dental work on credit, she is..."

Read All 829 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,936 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Missing items no soft taco in the box meal we specifically asked for a soft taco in one and did not get the soft taco at all"

Read All 23179 reviews Customer Service

Wells Fargo

1.5 (527 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"She was laughing because of my vocabulary which is not funny. She dont answer my questions directly."

Read All 1738 reviews Customer Service

Walgreens

2.1 (1,047 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.walgreens.com

"I went to fill 3 valid prescriptrions from my Dr. and when I walked in the Pharmacist and Christine I believe and female pharmacy techs, looked at me, and lied about why they could not fill my prescriptions. I had my Doctor call,..."

Read All 2443 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,367 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"When I tried to enter my tips to 4 dollars in Uber Eats app, there are technical issues happened after I submitted. However, the Uber Eats charges me 34 dollars for tips, which is totally wrong, and it's a large amount. I want..."

Read All 29562 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.0 (2,758 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"Quite possibly the worst service and a new location at that walk in with a very simple order three Tostados and six burritos. At that point I was told this location doesnt do tostadas (ok) make it three crunchy tacos and six..."

Read All 4785 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,579 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"My order isnt moving on the website! I dont kn when its coming! It wont let me see My order I need help but you guys dont have over the phone customer service I will really like an update on my order and really would like to know..."

Read All 15277 reviews Customer Service