Browse Companies in South Lake Tahoe, California

Raleys Supermarket

2.5 (63 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.raleys.com

"Please we are flooded with calls for sugar free Popsicles are customers are all in the seniors age who have diabetic problems and are calling the store looking for them {it's) there only treat please send some Oakdale ca...."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Les Schwab Tire Centers

1.9 (201 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.lesschwab.com

"I went to the center to have my tires rotated no appointment showed up .i made the appointment through a email that was sent to me by email .very poor customer service . The appointment was made and okayed by email .my mistake for..."

Read All 729 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Diamond Resorts International

1.6 (181 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.diamondresorts.com

"I booked 3 weeks at my time share and clearly explain to the scheduler, my stay is for medical purposes and not vacation. The day of checking in my confirmation was text to me stating no pets are allowed. I called in and spoke to..."

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3,203 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • tophatter.com

"i ordered 2 of the same clocks by mistake i only need one, i order very often from tophatter but am discouraged by how it is so hard to contact the company. janice lopez 305/944-****."

Read All 5688 reviews Customer Service

Time For Me

2.2 (8 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.timeformecatalog.com

"When you couldn't ship to a PO BOX you should've contacted me. But you didn't so you shipped my order to an old address. I have not received it nor will I. PLEASE RESEND IT OR REFUND MY TOTAL AMOUNT!!!!
    Jacqueline Nielsen
    950 Emeral..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Rosegal

2.1 (1,236 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.rosegal.com

"I purchased on line 4 items of clothing and received 2 tops instead of 4. So they charged me $120 for two tops and they are not the ones that I purchased."

Read All 2211 reviews Customer Service

Reloadit

1.3 (356 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.reloadit.com

"I have put 500 dollars in reloadit safe and now cannot get it to load onto card. I want my money"

Read All 765 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,753 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"It doesn't make sense to use FedEx and pay 69.00 for overnight delivery by noon. And it's 9pm, still
    no package. This cost us 700 to 1000 dollars because we can't work.today."

Read All 6168 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,495 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"My monthly subscription payment was charged to a card that I did not authorized. I used a different card as The saved payment method on my account. I would like to cancel this subscription, but the app is not giving me the option..."

Read All 22192 reviews Customer Service

Charter Communications

1.7 (442 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.charter.com

"For two years as a senior citizen I have enjoyed internet service for $19.99/month. Until May 2021 when some young manager decided he didn't like my calling so much to complain about the change in pricing, so he deliberately screw..."

Read All 1185 reviews Customer Service