Browse Games and Movies Companies in Santa Monica, California

Games and Movies

Playtika

1.9 (1069 reviews)
    • www.playtika.com

"I have just completed all three of my Daily Dash tasks and I did not receive my rewards for any of them. Please give me my coins and other rewards for completing my tasks. I should have known something was wrong when I didn't..."

Read All 2215 reviews Customer Service

Game Show Network

2.4 (212 reviews)
    • www.gsn.com

"I made a mistake in a purchase I need my money back give me my money back please ;vfgufghh*%$$Xi juuccbjjccghuj*hhggccggvbggvvgggvvvggvggg%gvv:mm"

Read All 613 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Activision

1.6 (416 reviews)
    • www.activision.com

"I have been trying to contact someone to help and no one answers and makes it impossible to get help."

Read All 811 reviews Customer Service

Activision Blizzard

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.activisionblizzard.com

"Im not sure how this can be legal but Activision is stealing hundresds of thousands of dollars from consumers and no one is doing anything about it. They are banning player from playing their games with no warnings, violations,..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Treyarch

2.4 (153 reviews)
    • www.treyarch.com

"My account was hacked and linked to another players PS ID. Activision sucks donkey *** at customer service, you can't unlink the account for one year once it's linked, and it doesn't let you delete the account either."

Read All 363 reviews Customer Service

Supercell

2.7 (525 reviews)
    • supercell.com

"My account has been lost by myself and my that been leader in level 9 clan.so I want to get my clan so plzzz help me"

Read All 1182 reviews Customer Service

EA Sports

1.8 (564 reviews)
    • www.ea.com

"This is a joke I've been banned for no reason on my account and I demand an explanation on why I have been banned"

Read All 1218 reviews Customer Service

Big Fish Games

2.1 (179 reviews)
    • www.bigfishgames.com

"They are rude scam artist and every thing eles they lie about your winnings and while playing the gd game your winnings will just up and disappear"

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Bethesda Softworks

2.3 (492 reviews)
    • bethsoft.com

"My son purchased Fallout76 for me for Father's day through Steam. At no time did Fallout ask me to log in to my Bethesda account. I created a Bethesda account when I purchased Doom in 2019. Some how, there was a link between my..."

Read All 978 reviews Customer Service