Browse Companies in Santa Clarita, California

Princess Cruises

2.2 (71 reviews)
    • Cruises and Ships
    • www.princess.com

"Good afternoon I am emailing you as a last resort . Before lockdown my wife and I booked a cruise with Scotland cruise center to Los Angeles and Las Vegas the cruise was cancelled.My wife and I accepted a full refund and 50 per..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

Pathway Bible Church

• Non Profit Organizations
    • www.pathwaybiblechurch.org

"In Mathew Jesus talks about foolish builder who build his house on sand and the house got destroyed through wind and storm. This foolish Pastors build their Church on greediness and God destroyed their temple.

Matthew 7:25-27
    ..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wish

2.0 (8,648 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"I cancelled my order and still no ones contacted me or gave me my refund. I've contacted them Several times and still nothing They will not refund my money I never received anything Because I canceled my order they won't give me..."

Read All 17818 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,871 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I bought a computer through affirm, at Walmart. Affirm Initial payment was debited out my account and Walmart charged me for the computer. I called affirm and Walmart. The CS Rep st Walmart said they would put my money back in my..."

Read All 11080 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,916 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I was charged for dashpass but I dont have one on my account. I dont know who used my card but I want my money back."

Read All 23124 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,784 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"earlier today uber deducted 25 bucks from my account without me even using it, and the place that shows the uber was used is in san francisco and i don't live anywhere near this place, i want my money back"

Read All 13301 reviews Customer Service

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service

Telebrands

1.9 (400 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.telebrands.com

"I just opened my 75 feet new pocket hose brass bullet. It is leaking from two places!
    I have two more 50 feet and 100 feet I am very happy with those!"

Read All 2336 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.4 (4,151 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"I never received my order. I tried calling but all the numbers were disconnected. I was able to chat with a representative. They tried to call the driver but was unsuccessful. I was told I will get a full refund but I haven't..."

Read All 8649 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.6 (1,486 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"Tenía problemas con mi dirección de correo postal pero recogí metroyo paquete sen problemalemas en mi oficina de correos 77057"

Read All 3499 reviews Customer Service